• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do we have a winner?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On vacation, too many IPA's last night. But still, please keep religion off of my football field (ala Tim Tebow), and out of my government.

It's just an expression you dolt. I feel sorry for whoever you get paired up with for a week at a time.

That's a a bit harsh...

Hardly. Someone who goes on a rant about religion because someone uses a common phrase, then calls an NFL game "my football field", does not sound like someone that would be fun to spend a week on the road with.

Gotta agree with IMACDOG... My suggestion, go up a size in underwear.. Your getting you blood flow restricted somewhere:D

Ok, ok! But my true hidden agenda was to cause one entire page in a Netjets thread without one discussion about Netjets! Hahaha! Just kidding, this topic has run out of gas...

Ok, I'm going to edit this and tone it down a bit. I'm not actually trying to insult anyone. I'm afraid that the original post might have inadvertantly done that. Here goes...

Are you really that ignorant to think that you can pray your way out of the worst Recession that we've experienced since the Great Depression? Please stop mentioning your God. Vote with your intellect, not your Bible. Remember what it did our country when your God told you to vote for Bush? Obama's still trying to dig us out of that mess...

Obama is trying to do the right thing, and he really wants the economy to improve, but the things he and the Democrats are doing are not working. They are the wrong things. We need a 10 percent flat income tax, no corporate tax, no estate tax and no capital gains tax. Also, a dramatic reduction in government regulations of the business sector, which is better governed by the checks and balances of the free market. In my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back