Do the FO owners know??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hydrarkt

Do the Options owners know what is going on at FO? Do they know that pilots are being pressured to fly aircraft?

If not, they will know eventually. And I don't think that they'll be happy to know that their pilots are worried about losing their jobs if they don't fly.

Do the Options owners know what is going on at FO? Do they know that pilots are being pressured to fly aircraft?

If not, they will know eventually. And I don't think that they'll be happy to know that their pilots are worried about losing their jobs if they don't fly.

That was meant to be rhetorical, right?:)

I am not sure they know the extent of the pushing and lack of morale. The owners have known that the ship has been sinking for a long long time. Most of the time it was the lies out of CGF that really pissed them off. Like trips that would depart at the oddest time so that you would land with exactly 14 hours. Then the owner would show late for a time he never knew even though he was really on time per his sheet. The crew would show the times on the trip sheets and say sorry-please call your owner service rep. The owners all knew exactly how much time they had left on their contract. Most of the share owners have been gone-perhaps to NJ, CS, FX and XO. You just can't treat your customers that way and stay in business. Mostly card owners now and they even piss off that group.
The fact they have Ford & Harrison there running the show doing horrible things and in the end will get paid and have NO RESPONSIBILITY to what happens to the company. This shows the lack of judgement on mgts side and will be the death of FLOPS. I do wish it would just die and go away.
The latest nightmare out of CGF has been the pilot terminations of 70 great pilots. I know many of them.
They had to let pilots go because they mismanaged the business and lost owners and therefor have to sell airplanes. It was a low attack from the company the way they did it. I hope the remaining pilots hold the company to the strict standards the 1108 has set.

I've heard at least one name that I knew. Does anyone have a definitive list of the 70-odd pilots that they would be willing to post or PM?

Last edited:
I've heard at least one name that I knew. Does anyone have a definitive list of the 70-odd pilots that they would be willing to post or PM?

Don't want to post the whole list. PM me if you have some names and I will check. I think we have identified most of the casualties.

Most of the share owners have been gone-perhaps to NJ, CS, FX and XO. You just can't treat your customers that way and stay in business. Mostly card owners now and they even piss off that group.
...the death of FLOPS. I do wish it would just die and go away.
The latest nightmare out of CGF has been the pilot terminations of 70 great pilots. I know many of them.
They had to let pilots go because they mismanaged the business and lost owners and therefor have to sell airplanes. It was a low attack from the company the way they did it. I hope the remaining pilots hold the company to the strict standards the 1108 has set.

And I hope all 70 pilots get hired at NJ and give all those owners we got from FO the best service they know how! All of these pilots are probably the lucky ones for getting off the ship before the bow goes under! Lets hope the rescue vessel is the USS NETJETS!!

Definitely no prefferential treatment...

Just heard from another friend (FLOPs pilot) that he didn't get hired at NJA. They can be very picky now, and they are.

Just heard from another friend (FLOPs pilot) that he didn't get hired at NJA. They can be very picky now, and they are.

Even so, a Pilot with previous Frac. experience would be more competitive than any other background. No?

Even so, a Pilot with previous Frac. experience would be more competitive than any other background. No?

Sort of I guess. I was at FLOPS for 6+ years, and was turned down by NJA. In fact, in my interview class, out of 12, 4 were frac pilots. All but one, a Mesa guy, was hired!:( :eek: . Nothing against him, he was a good guy, but dang.

In fact, one guy was a standards captain for CS who was turned down. Who knows, I got a 100% on my test ( thanks to the gouge), sim went pretty well also. I think I might have blown the HR portion with some of the ridiculous questions.

Sort of I guess. I was at FLOPS for 6+ years, and was turned down by NJA. In fact, in my interview class, out of 12, 4 were frac pilots. All but one, a Mesa guy, was hired!:( :eek: . Nothing against him, he was a good guy, but dang.

In fact, one guy was a standards captain for CS who was turned down. Who knows, I got a 100% on my test ( thanks to the gouge), sim went pretty well also. I think I might have blown the HR portion with some of the ridiculous questions.

I figured you would make it!! Crap that sucks. Should have opened up some pimp smack on them, then you would have gotten in

Latest resources

Back