Do pilot's really get more chicks??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
surfnole said:
I remember the Super Bowl a few years ago in Miami. When the camera panned the crowd, I realized that lots of guys bought their daughters to the game.

Freudian slip?

English said:
Freudian slip?
Maybe he's from West Virginia or the U.P. English...they bought their daughters alot der hey.

Hahahahaah admit it DOJ you love it!!! It even gets you a few chicks from time to time if I work my magic! I won't be doing much over the next few weeks, I just came back from the hospital :( (nice nurses down there bye the way)

take care buddy goodluck with IOE.
FD

so 747 captains should get a lot of chicks.

we do, we do, that is a fact...

All I need is my accent baby, that does it ! gets me atleast 2 chicks a week.

Yup, my Scandinavian accent, and the 747 gig works anytime, anywhere, the only problem is wifey, she ain't sharing.....;)

Flyingdutchman said:
Hahahahaah admit it DOJ you love it!!! It even gets you a few chicks from time to time if I work my magic! I won't be doing much over the next few weeks, I just came back from the hospital :( (nice nurses down there bye the way)

take care buddy goodluck with IOE.
FD

Yeah, I heard those sex-change operations can take a while to heal up.

mattpilot said:
no shat...

this one girl at starbucks said to me "oh.... you go to spartan..." in a rather disappointed voice.

;)

She has heard about spartan. :)

When you are an 18 year old pilot, the chicks dig that. They don't know many pilots. They like it. They always ask me for a ride, but they don't want to go flying, whats up with that? rock out with your C*<k out

Had a buddy of mine who used to tell women he mowed lawns in Northern Canada... most of them never even questioned it, I thought it sounded like a good "occupation". Then there's always the "high-speed lift operator". My advise, ditch the uniform and the cert's, get a bike and you'll never be lonely again.

Fly

Flyforyou said:
My advise, ditch the uniform and the cert's, get a bike and you'll never be lonely again.
no kidding! bikes are magnets, just make sure you get a sticker that says "you must be under 140lbs to ride this ride" and stick it on the back seat. it'll save you alot of explaining every time a fat chick asks for a ride.

One for the women... I saw a chick on a bike the other day, the plate said MY BOB. My wife good a kick out of that one!

Fly

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back