Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DGdaPilot

Parrot Head Pilot
......as the subject title implies. I have owned a set of dual ear headsets from Panther Electronics for just over 2 years. Their customer service has been horrible. When I first ordered the headsets, they sent me the wrong ones. I called them about it and they were clueless....of course, they made ME pay for the shipping. They have made me pay for the shipping for all of their mistakes. The speakers in the ear molds took a dive after a year. They replaced them under warranty (their wonderful 1 year warranty, that is). Just over a year after that, the headset have done the same thing. Now they expect me to pay a $50 maintenance fee plus the cost of fixing them again. I told the main technician that it was unacceptable and I am prepared to cut my losses. He didn't have much to say other than to try and compare the situation to owning a car. I cut him off and said that I own a new car....which has a warranty. Something Panther can't seem figure out. As for customer service? How about consistently taking days to reply to phone calls. Don't they realize that I'm a professional pilot and kinda sorta need my headsets?

You've all been warned.

Latest resources

Back