Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do i want to go threw all that training again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geigo said:
Hey it could be worse! Check out another infamous poster on another board I visit...and this is after he started using spell check! :eek:

"I wright my adds up in a word processor spell check then copy and paist them into e-bay the biggest problem I have is with punctuation not carring over to ebay there is usualy the monday morning reread for mistakes from sunday night for some reason there program dosent like " and you must say inches otherwise you get some strange stuff."

Or the CEO of RAH, Brian Bedford. This is *ONE* sentence from a memo he wrote awhile back. All of them are just as bad and he's a *C*E*O* !

I agree with 210fr8dog. If I were brand new here I would RUN to SKYW!!!! There are 2 main advantages of doing that;

1. You don't have to work for uncle Hulie. That should make you happy.

2. They just spent a bunch of $$$ training you and it is all down the drain. That will make me happy.

P.S. Reading what I've just written makes me shake my head. I never thought I would reach the point where I actually wanted bad things to happen to my company. Unfortunately, it is true.

No pay during training.... STRIKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back