Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do any U.S. carriers layover in Accra, Ghana?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know they go there, I've seen them there. I didn't get close enough to figure out if they crew change. If they do layover, It would be helpful for me to know which hotel they use as I'm involved in a bit of a battle with my company.

Thanks for the response though,
Dave

Dave,

Probably not the best idea to solicit hotel info from a public forum. With a little digging, I am sure you can figure out enough info for your purposes without compromising info that can be seen by "not so nice people" around the world. Example: Mumbai comes to mind!

Dave,

Probably not the best idea to solicit hotel info from a public forum. With a little digging, I am sure you can figure out enough info for your purposes without compromising info that can be seen by "not so nice people" around the world. Example: Mumbai comes to mind!

i happen to know that the Mumbai fellows check flightinfo often...and it was an errant post by a fi member asking what hotel the airlines use that lead to the entire incident.

but maybe Dave was just posing the question and hoping for a PM from someone who could enlighten him. Or maybe Dave was posting in hopes of a dingle berry scolding him about posting asking for the name of a hotel.

So the mods on FI will sensor childish name calling, but they will let a thread like this continue? Things that make you go hhhuummm!!!

Nevermind.

Ah, just discovered that the window in which we can delete our own posts is now 0 seconds. That way the mods get to raise a ruckus before doing the same thing. Perfect.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back