• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do any Regionals pay out a bonus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ pays a bonus to all employees, including pilots, based on the number of years at company. This past Dec paid a 6 year employee $1750.

BluDevAv8r said:
ExpressJet has an Employee Profit Sharing program. Prior to Contract 2004, the pilots were not participants in the plan. We now are full participants for FY 2005. The company distributes 10% of its pre-tax net income to all eligible employees.

-Neal

Don't forget we also get the occasional $100 on-time bonus check. Honestly I don't know what the requirements are for us to be eligable since the CAL-COEX split.

Colgan will let you work for 16 hours straight if you are really good to them. You can even swing a 16 hour duty day with 1 hour of scheduled block time, but you have to know somebody and have seniority to pull that off. If that's not a bonus, then I don't know what is.

You forgot!

ASA gave out cookies at the end 2003.

I know it was an honest mistake, but you forgot to include the word "stale" in your sentence. :)

Horizon has profit sharing based on annual operating income of the entire Alaska Air Group. As well as monthly bonuses up to $100 based on on-time performance goals and customer satisfaction data.

Latest resources

Back