• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do Allegiant Air Pilot get to J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
P.S. How long did it take that little airline from Dallas that everyone hated to become "industry leading"? Hmmm, they aren't ALPA either...

True, but they ARE one of the most unionized airlines in America. More importantly, they have enlightened management who understand the value of their UNION employees.

This has digressed to such a silly, stupid, typical FI thread.. My airline is better than yours, union rah rah siss-boob-bah baloney.

Seriously, get a hobby.. I come on here when I'm totally bored, which is once in a great while, but each and every time it's to the same few toolbags reciting the same tired tales.

Not only will no discussion on FI ever result in "changes in our industry" most importantly no whining baby of a pilot playing my airline is better than your airline will have any implications on anyone else.

I came to Allegiant because at the time there was nowhere else to go.. I stayed at Allegiant because it is a pretty cool place to work.. I am home all the time with my family, I have a great relationship with my kids, I have one housing payment, and the time and money to live a good happy life..

If you love United and it makes you feel like a big boy reciting nonsensical hooplah about how other people's decisions and lifestyle "suck" compared to yours, then have fun.. Keep on making the same points over and over again and feel good about being the master of your destiny.. If you want to use the jumpseat as a weapon to promote your own personal ideals, you my friend are a scumbag

Seriously.. Allegiant is not a place people go with lacking experience to bypass any traditional career dues-paying. Some folks are here because they can't get on with United, some are here because they want to work here and like the lifestyle.. I assure you that NONE are here to interfere with you or your life... which brings up the point of your life; Get one...

See? It irritates the pig.

Latest resources

Back