Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL/UA Buys Fuel for Republic(midwest flts)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To the person who has reported this thread 17 times, I appreciate your aggravation with it, but it has NOT violated the Terms of Service of Flightinfo, so it will stay up.

If you meant to report the thread 17 times, and you do that again, I'm going to ban you for at LEAST a week, maybe even a month, for harassing ME by filling up my inbox by reporting the same post. If you did it by accident, please accept my apologies, first time someone has done that since I became a mod and I can only hope it was done because of some glitch and you weren't sure we received the report the first 16 times... :/

/mod

Since your're on, have you won your battle with Airtran yet

Ha. no, not yet. It's just NOW going to arbitration, over 2 1/2 years after the fact.

Then another 4-6 months awaiting an answer from the arbitrator. Still a while to go yet, and a lot of work to do.

Mike...you and your RAH boys need to be dropped like a one inch putt...and I"m just the MAN to do it along w/ the rest of the men and women at UAL. You are an RAH scumbag and we've had it with watching you do our flying and doing a piss poor job at it. Let's get this clear that is not YOUR FLYING IT IS UAL's...are we CLEAR? As far as UAL not having cash. As of today UAL has 3.6 BILLION which 3.1 BILLION is unrestricted...more than enough for your tonka toy operation.

You did get where Mike is FORMER RAH, right? You know, A320 FO and all. Put down the quaaludes...

Mike...you and your RAH boys need to be dropped like a one inch putt...and I"m just the MAN to do it along w/ the rest of the men and women at UAL. You are an RAH scumbag and we've had it with watching you do our flying and doing a piss poor job at it. Let's get this clear that is not YOUR FLYING IT IS UAL's...are we CLEAR? As far as UAL not having cash. As of today UAL has 3.6 BILLION which 3.1 BILLION is unrestricted...more than enough for your tonka toy operation.

They should be dropped like a one inch putt. I think SkyWest or Horizon would do a much better job.

That's putting them in their place! But it brings up one question, how the heck did all those regional airlines take over all that united mainline flying? Isn't there something you all can do to stop that?

Does anyone else on here have any advice for the united people on what they can do about this situation?

Last edited:
They should be dropped like a one inch putt. I think SkyWest or Horizon would do a much better job

Lucky for Yuppyguppy he is equipped to measure such short puts...with his putz.

All the UAX 70 seaters will go..................................after the merger with CAL and their scope remains.

i know someone at RAH..he acts like he doesnt know whats going on?!?! Really?? Your gonna act like you don't know you suck?!?! taking it up the ASS..i love it.

Best post ever. We all owe you beer.

Agreed...a toast to the bankruptcy scope and all the outsourced flying and all the skilled and experience pilots being on the street while the wonder pilots fly UAL domestic routes...way to go 2003 UAL MEC. WEAK DICKS! It will be taken back...STRIKE or else! THE CONCESSON STAND IS CLOSED...that's to you RAH and all the other whore's out there.

Latest resources

Back