Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL/UA Buys Fuel for Republic(midwest flts)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
THE CONCESSON STAND IS CLOSED...that's to you RAH and all the other whore's out there.

What did RAH do to you? Why the bitterness, doesn't SkyWest operate more than 50% of all UAL flights now? RAH operates, I would guess, 10 maybe 15% (which is still more than it should)...you should really calm down before you blow a gasket.

Plus thanks for the clever and cute PM's...so watch out anyone if you post your opinion and Yuppyguppy doesn't like it he will send you a nasty PM.

To the person who has reported this thread 17 times, I appreciate your aggravation with it, but it has NOT violated the Terms of Service of Flightinfo, so it will stay up.

If you meant to report the thread 17 times, and you do that again, I'm going to ban you for at LEAST a week, maybe even a month, for harassing ME by filling up my inbox by reporting the same post. If you did it by accident, please accept my apologies, first time someone has done that since I became a mod and I can only hope it was done because of some glitch and you weren't sure we received the report the first 16 times... :/

/mod

DITTO! ^ What he said! We have better things to do than read 17 reports for the same complaint. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back