• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL Paxs "Fuming" Over Jet Fuel Soaked Luggage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Milguy, isn't there a hole you should be sticking your head in? SWA hiring by the end of the year....wanna bet? Delta will lose a couple billion more before SWA hires again (even if SWA makes some nice cash this year....which I think they will).

Hey Milguy, isn't there a hole you should be sticking your head in? SWA hiring by the end of the year....wanna bet? Delta will lose a couple billion more before SWA hires again (even if SWA makes some nice cash this year....which I think they will).

That's a sucker bet which is why you would even consider it; you would have lost that bet in 2008, remember? Gotta run put some more sugar in my kool-aid.

Sorry General, AF guys take pride in their jobs...unlike Delta guys. But then again, we aren't paid a pathetic wage. Shoot, if I made Delta money, I wouldn't care what happened to the bags either.

Yeah, that's cool housing you live in on base, next to Klinger and Radar O'Reily. Hey, I am sorry I am keeping you from watching male freestyle ice skating at the Olympics.... I know, I know, you don't want anyone to know, so I won't ask, and you won't tell. Have fun silly man.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh Genitals....you're the gayest.

BTW, I bet you wish you could live in gub'ment housing....after rolling over and taking it in arse (which we all know you enjoy) on pay. Someday you'll make LtCol money. After you upgrade at Delta that is.

They pressure wash those landing skid marks off runway "27 Mike" in ATL yet General? Right on twy centerline though, so props for that.

Anyway, I like Delta's cust. service note that just came out "reminding" employees of your policy:

“We do work to accommodate passengers of size,” ACS guidelines state. “Upon request and based on availability, we will try and assign them a seat next to one that is unoccupied. If the plane is full and we are unable to accommodate their seating request, based on availability we will offer the passenger the option of flying standby on the next flight. As a last resort, we offer these passengers the option of purchasing an additional seat at the lowest fare class available.”

Bet this works great on oversold, buying pax off flights that I've seen lately. Domestic life General, not over in the "E cocoon" where you hang out.

I'm glad Delta offers the "pax of size" the opportunity to buy the extra seat at the lowest fare available and there is not a fat guy surcharge.

Did the plane with no holes land on the runway or taxiway? Moral of the story, don't be a hole:)

At least it didn't land at the gas station at the end of the runway. But I heard that they were running a special, skimp on maint, no matter what the cost....:laugh::laugh:

Hey crj567,
Isn't there a line check guy at swa who's salad you should be tossing?
Get back to your coffee serving and faxing techniques doosh bag!

This would never happen on Song!

Still haven't been hired yet by Southwest Tanker?? They'll kick your fat A$$ to the curb quicker than Kevin Smith once they get a look at ya!!!

Seriously, the squadron Donut fund is running low and they need another 20 bucks for your feeding today!!!

Lumberg, we all know that I'm in as soon as I retire and IF SWA is hiring. If they aren't, I'm hoping to get on at Delta and stay current until a major (like SWA) starts hiring.

Latest resources

Back