• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL/NWA Seniority List Integration Arbitration starts TODAY...article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Should that fact influence the construction of the merged seniority list?

Does the methodology of the corporate transaction mean the seniority list must favor one side over the other?

Got to give you credit for that one. I may have missed it, but I don't see where we brought it up in the transcripts.

At the same time, "may" would be the operative word rather than "must".

I'm back? Driven away in shame? HAHAHAHAHAHHA....you are hilarious. Could you be more of a pompous ASS?(don't answer....I'm confident that you can.)Let me guess: your hero is the DAL captain who walked his daughter down the aisle on her wedding day wearing full DAL uniform including the hat(true story).

Hint: It's called having a life outside this pathetic forum.I know I know, you can't imagine such a thing...with all the time you spend sitting under your massive oil portrait of yourself in your clown suit posting on FI....it's hard for you to conceive of someone who doesn't spend all their free time here. How sad for you.

Get used to it.....you're going to "see my back" for the rest of your career after the SLI is done!

So that's what you have? A story about some Delta guy? Need I bring up a certain crew back from the day?

Why don't we just stick to what my post centered around: namely your completely inaccurate/flat wrong interpretation of the "off limits" agreement.

I would probably try and divert attention away from it as well if I were you.

Besides, it's finally raining in Georgia today, and I'm stuck inside--hence the posting.

Any other tries? Maybe a spelling mistake somewhere?

Got to give you credit for that one. I may have missed it, but I don't see where we brought it up in the transcripts.

This isn't the Arbitration. It's a discussion among pilots...not lawyers.

What is your opinion?

At the same time, "may" would be the operative word rather than "must".

So the type of transaction "may" mean the list should favor one side over the other?

Now put it in context. Not the context of the current issue...but the in the context of the issue(s) we will both face in 4-years.

So that's what you have? A story about some Delta guy? Need I bring up a certain crew back from the day?

Why don't we just stick to what my post centered around: namely your completely inaccurate/flat wrong interpretation of the "off limits" agreement.

I would probably try and divert attention away from it as well if I were you.

Besides, it's finally raining in Georgia today, and I'm stuck inside--hence the posting.

Any other tries? Maybe a spelling mistake somewhere?
Which do you want to discuss: on duty examples of bad judgment or off duty examples of arrogance that has come to define a group? How about the PTC guy with the speeding ticket in court.

Please give me a post # of mine where I spoke of any "off limit" agreement. Thanks! While you're at it, explain to me how I was "driven off in shame". I'm sure you have a lot of experience with "shame" so I'll just defer to you on whatever you meant there.

It's raining today.....but GA is still in a drought. So what's your excuse the other 364 days? Last weekend was BEAUtiful in the Southeast. I wonder if you posted then...oh wait...I see that you did

Not Me.;)

Last edited:
Should that fact influence the construction of the merged seniority list?

Does the methodology of the corporate transaction mean the seniority list must favor one side over the other?

No.

It's not a part of ALPA merger policy.

It's an emotional issue, that's all.

What matters in arbitrating a seniority list between two merging ALPA pilot groups are the goals in ALPA merger policy.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back