• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL Hiring This Fall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know what the contractual flow-through terms are with Compass and Mesaba? I've seen and heard about fifteen different things.
The simple is.

20 per month from CPS. Up to 25% of the list in a rolling 12 month period. The CPS pilot can be held back up to 90 days at the discretion of CPS management, but will get numbers. 25% Max, of their list can flow per year.

Mesaba is 9 per class with no max.

I believe it is allowed. I would reference the hiring page on delta.com.

A few buds did it the last few hiring cycles and they explained it in the interview.

The simple is.

20 per month from CPS. Up to 25% of the list in a rolling 12 month period. The CPS pilot can be held back up to 90 days at the discretion of CPS management, but will get numbers. 25% Max, of their list can flow per year.

Not actually. Mesaba is UP TO nine per month. That is the monthly max. There is no written minimum per month.
Also Compass gets about 100 to go in the first 12 months. They get the first 20 slots in the class, so they would be done sending pilots at the six month mark of hiring except....define "class"

Each class has been put in seniority order by way of ss#.

It depends on the "class size". Delta can have a single class of 200. Seniority in ss# order for all 200. Ground school start times for 30 pilots every two weeks like normal. Then they only take 20 Compass pilots for those 200. Sucks and not what was intended but that is what I heard is being considered.

Last edited:
The simple is.

The next question is about priority...

Say for example a class is only 15 pilots. Does CPZ get priority for all 15, or is there a split?

The simple is.

This maybe was already addressed but do these guys have to do any type of interview or do they just show up for indoc.? Are they even screened? When I was at a certain IAH airline and saw guys flow through to CAL, I know that there were guys that CAL would rather have not taken. Do we have any choice who we take or are we going to get some wingnuts?

You probably got RA at CAL, what a tool he is, flow thru is the only way that scab would have gotten hired.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back