• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL FA Hiring....this is funny!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't say the general has much to be jealous of. The guy is seriously obsessed with his job-not just his job, but the company he works for..... A job is a job-companies come and go. When people get so completely wrapped up in what they do for a living and who they do it for, they really can take it hard when anything happens to derail their plans.

I simply wish the general would get a hobby-maybe gain a little perspective. People lose their medicals, people have all sorts of life events which change their plans. I am concerned that someone who is this insane over his job will completely melt down if anything upsets the apple cart.

-Seriously-almost 10,000 posts and still slapping them out at 4A.M.?
-Just Damn....

P.S.-After nearly 10,000 posts, the guy still thinks that people care. HINT: No one here cares what anyone else thinks-it is the very cornerstone of FlightInfo!

Dude,

Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

I would say you're the one taking this far more seriously than necessary.

Have you considered that General Lee might not live on the East Coast? That could make a 4 am post only 1 am in Los Angeles. He could also be an International Pilot on a layover in Paris (France), making a 4 am post a 4 pm post.

As to being "obsessed" with his job, I want someone like that to work for me (yes, I operate a business outside of aviation).

I do not want someone who is easily offended or who is quick to criticize those who have a passion for what they do.

And, to top it off, they can meet ME. Oh, by the way, I would like a Coffee with 3 creams, two equals and 1 sweet and low. And, I would like a Visine laced chicken Sandwich served with 2 boogers and a lime that has been wiped around the toilet bowl.

Bye Bye--General Lee
And so ye shall receive it!

General......

Dude,

Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

I would say you're the one taking this far more seriously than necessary.

Have you considered that General Lee might not live on the East Coast? That could make a 4 am post only 1 am in Los Angeles. He could also be an International Pilot on a layover in Paris (France), making a 4 am post a 4 pm post.

As to being "obsessed" with his job, I want someone like that to work for me (yes, I operate a business outside of aviation).

I do not want someone who is easily offended or who is quick to criticize those who have a passion for what they do.

Maybe I need to clue you in:

The purpose of the General's nearly 10k posts is not to express his passion for his job..... The purpose is self-promotion and an obsessive level of rationalization. I think the general is one of those special people who would be just as full of himself if he ran a hot dog cart.

If you read more of his posts, you will see what a self-serving arrogant jerkoff he really is. While that makes no difference in my paycheck, I do feel compelled to give him some smackdown and hopefully improve his perspective.

The general and I are similar in the passion we do share for the science of insult......The general routinely insults everyone who is not a pilot for DAL. I simply insult everyone who cheeses me off.

-Whatever floats your boat!

Maybe I need to clue you in:

The purpose of the General's nearly 10k posts is not to express his passion for his job..... The purpose is self-promotion and an obsessive level of rationalization. I think the general is one of those special people who would be just as full of himself if he ran a hot dog cart.

If you read more of his posts, you will see what a self-serving arrogant jerkoff he really is. While that makes no difference in my paycheck, I do feel compelled to give him some smackdown and hopefully improve his perspective.

The general and I are similar in the passion we do share for the science of insult......The general routinely insults everyone who is not a pilot for DAL. I simply insult everyone who cheeses me off.

-Whatever floats your boat!

Thanks for the offer to "clue me in." I guess I haven't been on this forum long enough.

I merely pointed out a possible fallacy in your argument regarding the General's posting time, yet you offer no rebuke or substance.

You're right - you do have a passion for insult.

Latest resources

Back