DL adding SEA to YVR and SEA to FAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wouldn't admit that....WEAK....FAIL!!

Pathetic thing is, if I did indeed dump lavs, I would still be getting closer to airplanes than you do.

You sure have dug yourself quite a hole

Bye Bye---Genital "Warts" Lee

This is a rumor board genius! Dug myself into a hole? Really? I pointed out a rumor that became true, started on a different board. Wow, you solved the biggest mystery of all time! You also know who shot JFK on the grassy knoll! Thanks Sherlock! Ahahahaha! Keep going, it's hilarious. Get ready with your face guard and gloves, Allegiant is inrange.... ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wouldn't admit that....WEAK....FAIL!!

Pathetic thing is, if I did indeed dump lavs, I would still be getting closer to airplanes than you do.

You sure have dug yourself quite a hole

Bye Bye---Genital "Warts" Lee

Who cares where GL got the information? Is the information accurate or not? You need to go back on your meds.

This is why I am spending less time on FI. The ridiculous banter and personal slamming. Who cares? It gets old very quick.

If you go to airlineroute.net you can get route information before it is released. SEA-YVR is on there now.

Who cares where GL got the information? Is the information accurate or not? You need to go back on your meds.

This is why I am spending less time on FI. The ridiculous banter and personal slamming. Who cares? It gets old very quick.

Hey Heavy, thanks for joining in late....If you were on the ball you would understand what this was all about....

Who cares? Obviously you do, because you took time to respond.

This is a rumor board genius! Dug myself into a hole? Really? I pointed out a rumor that became true, started on a different board. Wow, you solved the biggest mystery of all time! You also know who shot JFK on the grassy knoll! Thanks Sherlock! Ahahahaha! Keep going, it's hilarious. Get ready with your face guard and gloves, Allegiant is inrange.... ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Your credibility=ZERO.

Once again, if I were going to dump Allegiants lav, I will still be closer to working an airplane than yourself.

What really is funny is you use the same bit, over and over. You lack creativity. You lack merit. You lack in many departments...

Bye Bye---Genital "warts" Lee

Well, the guys at Airliners. Net are stating DL will add 5 daily CR9s from SEA to YVR starting early June, and also a seasonal 737-800 from Seattle to Fairbanks for the Summer season. Maybe there just isn't enough room on AK for DL's connecting pax? Didn't DL announce daily CR9s to PDX too? I guess BOI and GEG might be next, right? Mainline also is continuing SEA to ANC on a 757 and some mainline and DCI to LAX also. Wow, crazy stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hmmm, interesting. I heard rumor AA is going to start LAX to SEA and GEG.

That would be great. Mainline I hope.

Mainline SEA and RJ GEG. Rumor, but hopefully comes to fruition.

Actually American .doing that . Or .. USair ?? About to become American ??

American, soon to be Uerrrrr, ahhhhh............American :) As far as I know the relationship between American and Alaska is a good and beneficial one. I'd like to see more west coast mainline flying for my own selfish reasons (west coaster). I think Alaska's a great airline.

Latest resources

Back