DL adding SEA to YVR and SEA to FAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Well, the guys at Airliners. Net are stating DL will add 5 daily CR9s from SEA to YVR starting early June, and also a seasonal 737-800 from Seattle to Fairbanks for the Summer season. Maybe there just isn't enough room on AK for DL's connecting pax? Didn't DL announce daily CR9s to PDX too? I guess BOI and GEG might be next, right? Mainline also is continuing SEA to ANC on a 757 and some mainline and DCI to LAX also. Wow, crazy stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well, the guys at Airliners. Net are stating DL will add 5 daily CR9s from SEA to YVR starting early June, and also a seasonal 737-800 from Seattle to Fairbanks for the Summer season. Maybe there just isn't enough room on AK for DL's connecting pax? Didn't DL announce daily CR9s to PDX too? I guess BOI and GEG might be next, right? Mainline also is continuing SEA to ANC on a 757 and some mainline and DCI to LAX also. Wow, crazy stuff.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Someone has got to move all those Indians from Vancouver to SEA for EK-230 to Dubai....Considering the Canadians won't grant Emirates landing rights in YVR.

Good for everybody, except maybe the SEA longterm parking facility for all the rickshaws with Canadian plates.

Believe it or not.....Emirates was actually looking at Niagara Falls and Buffalo for a destination and busing Indians a few hours from Toronto. But it just wasn't feasible for several obvious infrastructure and logistical reasons.

Someone has got to move all those Indians from Vancouver to SEA for EK-230 to Dubai....Considering the Canadians won't grant Emirates landing rights in YVR.

Good for everybody, except maybe the SEA longterm parking facility for all the rickshaws with Canadian plates.

Believe it or not.....Emirates was actually looking at Niagara Falls and Buffalo for a destination and busing Indians a few hours from Toronto. But it just wasn't feasible for several obvious infrastructure and logistical reasons.

The funny thing is AK and EK started to codeshare, and I don't think someone was happy with that..... Sooooooo, now someone will feed pax from YVR to the A330s to AMS and the 767-300ER to CDG (from SEA) and then connect people onto India and even the ME----and not on you guys! Ooooops! These additional flights aren't for your benefit, they are competition for you.... DL also flies to MSP, SLC, and ATL from YVR, with connections also to Europe and beyond. Sounds like Canada doesn't want to play ball with you guys, and can see what you are trying to do. Not all countries want you to invade their airspace.

So, when will you start 777-300ERs from Southampton to Casper, WY?? ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Ha ha, the stench of curry would make those buses a total loss.

The funny thing is AK and EK started to codeshare, and I don't think someone was happy with that..... Sooooooo, now someone will feed pax from YVR to the A330s to AMS and the 767-300ER to CDG (from SEA) and then connect people onto India and even the ME----and not on you guys! Ooooops! These additional flights aren't for your benefit, they are competition for you.... DL also flies to MSP, SLC, and ATL from YVR, with connections also to Europe and beyond. Sounds like Canada doesn't want to play ball with you guys, and can see what you are trying to do. Not all countries want you to invade their airspace.

So, when will you start 777-300ERs from Southampton to Casper, WY?? ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

you do realize that Delta and Emirates do have a simple interline agreement? I see lots of of DL passengers connecting with EK and vice versa.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well well...Isn't this telling...Gathering information from Airliners.net and bringing it over here. Mr inside scoop at Delta is having to gather info from outside sources. Shows what I have already said, all the garbage you spew on here is easily found Ad infinitum on Airliners...

Pretty sad for someone who has all the "inside connections for information" in regards to Delta....Very pathetic..

Bye Bye---Genital "Warts" Lee

Well well...Isn't this telling...Gathering information from Airliners.net and bringing it over here. Mr inside scoop at Delta is having to gather info from outside sources. Shows what I have already said, all the garbage you spew on here is easily found Ad infinitum on Airliners...

Pretty sad for someone who has all the "inside connections for information" in regards to Delta....Very pathetic..

Well well well, I guess someone can't get info from multiple sources? Riiight... I haven't even seen an official announcement about the new routes, and I actually listed "where" I saw the rumored news. Sounds like I did it correctly, and sounds like you are a complete idiot. Yep, that's verified.

Bye Bye---General Lee

well well well, i guess someone can't get info from multiple sources? Riiight... I haven't even seen an official announcement about the new routes, and i actually listed "where" i saw the rumored news. Sounds like i did it correctly, and sounds like you are a complete idiot. Yep, that's verified.

Bye bye---general lee

hahahahahaha.....fail!!!!

hahahahahaha.....fail!!!!

Exactly, you did, and it looks like it was announced today, so I got the scoop from the guys at Airliners dot net. And the only scoop you got was during your job lav dumping with your buddy Freebrd at Minot. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Exactly, you did, and it looks like it was announced today, so I got the scoop from the guys at Airliners dot net. And the only scoop you got was during your job lav dumping with your buddy Freebrd at Minot. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wouldn't admit that....WEAK....FAIL!!

Pathetic thing is, if I did indeed dump lavs, I would still be getting closer to airplanes than you do.

You sure have dug yourself quite a hole

Latest resources

Back