divorce=bankruptcy=nojob?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70 said:
One piece of advice: DON'T DIP YOUR PEN IN THE COMPANY INK!! Been there, done that, very bad juju... Find some OTHER company's F/A to shack up with! :D :D :D

Sorry to be disagreeable. Dip it wherever there is a willing place to dip it. If the current well has a problem with it move on to the next ink well. What kind of pilot are you anyway? ;)

The kind of pilot that d*mn near got fired after a F/A went postal... Thank God she torpedoed herself before her b.s. got me in any hotter water than I was already in.

It only takes one allegation to end someone's career. Don't believe me? We have three pilots fired from PCL in the last year for "alleged" events. One of them had been dating the F/A for a YEAR when she decided to ruin his life 'cause he didn't want to run off and get married. :eek:

I decided that Mesaba's flight attendants looked a LOT more appetizing after those three guys got canned within 90 days of each other! Plenty of willing ink wells over there... Just remember to wear your socks! ;)

"F"-that...find yourself a rich ole' broad...bang her real good...she'll take care of you...and you'll be set for life when (not if) your furloughed. The F/A thing..."fa-get 'bout it"...too many road miles on 'em...

As soon as I find out where the rich ole' broads are hiding, I'll send out an IDENT for all the broke F/O's...like me...

OH-OH,
"move on...maybe I'll find a flight attendant to shack up with?"
A wise man told our ground school class, "If you find yourself in a hotel room banging a flight attendant, you are just too lazy to jerk off"
"Frank was right", TSA class of '99
Copyright-List of Dossisims 12-99
BAAAHAAA
PBR

Hate to tell you VMC Hound, you may not be out of the dog house yet.

Had a new hire classmate of mine got married and then divorced one year later. She was spending him blind on credit cards and running off to Vegas with her boyfriend while he was on trips (using his passes, no less). She ran up $120,000 of joint credit debt in secret and wanted to stick it all to him in the divorce.

Thankfully the judge had none of it, and ruled that the vast majority of the debt was hers, divorce granted, case closed. She promptly filed bankrupcy herself, and the credit card companies turned to my friend and said "Pay up!"

His lawyer said they could win against the credit card companies, but it would likely cost him years in court and much money in legal fees. He recommended bankrupcy as the best way out, and my friend finally agreed.

Won't work on the student loans, those are hers, but he might be screwed on the credit cards if he ever had one in his name on the account and signed for anything.

Divorce sucks... just buy a prostitute every once in a while to "scratch the itch" and fly as much as possibe.

Wasn't there an unofficial booklet going around a while back about how to hide your money offshore as a pilot without tipping your partner off on it? :cool: ;)

You miss my point. In my friend's case, it didn't matter to the credit card companies that the cards were never used by him, it didn't matter that the divorce judge said he wasn't liable for the debt. They were going to come after him anyway, and hope he would rather pay than fight. On advise from his attorney, he ended up chosing the third option, bankrupcy.

No, I didn't miss the point. Read it again, I agreed with you with the student loans being the one exception...

www.creditforums.orgurl] [url]www.creditboards.com

these should have the answers you are looking for

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back