• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disturbing Xmas letter from Republic CEO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not a fan of the religious letters, etc...

But they are NOT REQUIRED READING!!

BigBird is obviously pissed at something - just leave if you don't like it here.

Nobody has to read anything that BB puts on his letters, it's entirely optional.

Get a life.

If you don't like it, don't read and don't post it on a public site. Geez... nobody held a gun to your head and told you to go to work there.

Keep religion away from govt., schools, airplanes, anywhere where people need to make sane logical decisions.

"Saul... I mean Gearbtch, this is God. Look out! I may send a lightning bolt to knock you off your donkey... I mean CRJ and enlighten your lost soul..."

Reference Acts 9:3-20.

Do you really work for RAH? It looks very different from what i read on company's website.Maybe you are his private bible study buddy? Either you really hate RAH or too much time in your hand to search a bible and post this stuff. If you dont like it here then get out. There are tons of other guys who would appreciate your seat.

Because Religion is the causes of more death and war than anything else. Because "christian" people invoke their crazy beliefs into my everyday life. This is not a christian country by the way. Read your history books. Because religion indoctrinates our children not to think for themselves and truly understand the world. If all the money that is given every sunday to true charities. This world would make much more progress. Jesus was the David Koresh of his day. Just a kooky guy who brainwashed a bunch of people. He wasn't christian he was a split off of Judiasm for Jews. It was Paul who opened it up to the gentiles. Jesus wasn't even preaching for you christians. But that would take some indepth reading to find out.

Keep religion away from govt., schools, airplanes, anywhere where people need to make sane logical decisions.

Great posts, and I am tired of people running my country that are anxiously (and therefor making decisions that might help) his "return." We only support Israel bc most christians believe it needs to exist for Jesus to come back......

Oh and the best thing about Whataburger?......open 24 hrs baby! Double whataburger and a bacon taquito while drunk at 4am mmmmmmmm....

"Saul... I mean Gearbtch, this is God. Look out! I may send a lightning bolt to knock you off your donkey... I mean CRJ and enlighten your lost soul..."

Reference Acts 9:3-20.

Saul had a seizure and couldn't understand what happened to him...so it must be god. Poor guy would of been better off with the help of modern medicine. Thankfully modern society doesn't allow the church to treat mental illnes. All the demons out there to exorsize
icon26.gif

Reference
"The God Delusion" Richard Dawkins
"Jesus The Unauthorized Version" Robin Lane
"The Gospel of the Flying spaghetti Monster" henderson
"A Brief History of Time" Hawkings
But $50 bucks says you won't read them. I've read the old and new and the qur'an. I really like the parts where they tooks stories from other religions, and integrated into their own religion. Noahs ark is a great example taken from babylonian myth of Uta-Napisthim.

We could go back and forth all day. Instead I challenge you to think outside the box your church brainwashed you into, as a child. Read, educate yourself and learn. You will realize that Allah, Jesus are as real as you currently view Venus, Zeus and Thor. It's all Mythology. I studied theology in college to find answers, and I did. We've already moved past a polytheist society into a monotheist. (except for the catholics and all their saints... the holy trinity...aside) Someday this world will evolve into a Athiest society and we will all be better for it.
icon28.gif

PS I'm a SAAB man, they take ice and lightning real well.

Last edited:
We only support Israel bc most christians believe it needs to exist for Jesus to come back......

Finally. Refreshing to hear the truth. Sick of hearing the age-old crap about "supporting the only democracy in the Middle East." Bull. Hamas was *democratically* elected by the people in Palestine. Just because they don't align with US/Israel views, and everyone forgets they were democratically elected. Finally someone like you just steps up to the plate and says exactly what most born-again evangelicals believe: "we only support Israel bc most christians believe it needs to exist for Jesus to come back......" Exactly. Speak the truth, none of that PC bull about being the only democracy that we "need" to support.

Latest resources

Back