• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Displacement Irony

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have described yourself, not those of us who will not be picking up open time.

Auburn has a valid point.

Not picking up open time will not help our fellow pilots. When the flying drops off Sept and Oct we may still be overstaffed thus the need to offer coma lines. The holiday season, Nov and Dec, will be tight for us but it will be cheaper to JM and offer 150% trips as needed than bring back guys and pay them 75hr, per diem and benefits.

We all want our guys back but in the right way and for the long haul.

Wow. All I reaally said was that it was ironic for the poor guy that got called to do the 4 stripe stuff for a trip I had.

Oh, do you work for Obama? It sure sounds like Obamacare that your talking.
No, Obama wouldn't ask, and under Obama, it sure wouldn't be a donation!

It's more like the polar opposite of Obama care: Helping folks with the money they should have been able to earn themselves.

Otherwise it's profiting from another's misfortune, and I think we all know what that's called.

I love hearing pilots talk about politics in the crew room. The only certainty is that no one knows ####. The proof is that if they did, they would be in the Senate or Congress, making five times what they are making flying the line. It's great- everyone seems to be an authority or the Oracle when it comes to the economy or government................

I love hearing pilots talk about politics in the crew room. The only certainty is that no one knows ####. The proof is that if they did, they would be in the Senate or Congress, making five times what they are making flying the line. It's great- everyone seems to be an authority or the Oracle when it comes to the economy or government................

Well, yeah, that's the beauty of America. We all get a chance to speak. The 1st Ammendment is a beautiful thing. Try having the same political discussion in Beijing.

Also, existence in the Senate or Congress, or White House, for that matter, is no guarantee that an individual knows ####.

Latest resources

Back