• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Displaced to 700

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right after they just displaced a bunch of guys off of it. Perhaps replacing 2nd or 3rd year paid people with 1st year paid people??? Unbelievable.

Right after they just displaced a bunch of guys off of it. Perhaps replacing 2nd or 3rd year paid people with 1st year paid people??? Unbelievable.

And the plan is still to transfer airplanes to SkyWest.

So let me get this straight. We train people for the 700, then displace them, realize we displaced too many combined with attrition so we displace guys from the 200 to the 700. Then, as airplanes are transferred to SkyWest, we displace those guys back to the 200?

That's 4 training cycles I count... and that doesn't even account for the newhires that we're going to need to replace the guys on the 200.

If any of you guys are wondering why ASA pilots hate the company so much, that's the reason.

I am one of the unlucky ones who got displaced. This SUCKS. Why in the hell did they displace people off of the 700 to the 200, just to displace us from the 200 to the 700?? I mean you have got to be kidding me!

That's 4 training cycles I count... and that doesn't even account for the newhires that we're going to need to replace the guys on the 200.

I don't get it. Why would there be training cycles? We can fly the 700 and the 200 in the same day.

To be displaced from the CR2 to the CR7 is really not that big of a training issue. It's only differences w/ ~2 sims. For those being bump enjoy the extra cash while it lasts. If you are sent back to the CR2, within one year from your PC no extra sims would be required just a line check.

To be displaced from the CR2 to the CR7 is really not that big of a training issue. It's only differences w/ ~2 sims. For those being bump enjoy the extra cash while it lasts. If you are sent back to the CR2, within one year from your PC no extra sims would be required just a line check.

A little extra cash and a better airplane. I'd guess the real kick in the groin would be if there is a difference in the type of schedule between the two. On the bright side, maybe the training dept. will be so back logged that by the time I'm off of OJI that it will take a month to get me a training slot! Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

I have been on the ATR for 5 years, and I have been bypassed for the 200 and the 700 for 3 years.. I WANT TO GO TO THE 700.. I BID THE 700.. AND THEY WILL NOT LET ME GO.. NO SEAT FREEZE NO REASON.. THEY JUST WONT LET ME OFF THE ATR.

I really thought that this final award would have my name on it after 3 years of being bypassed and paid crj 700 rates to fly the ATR.

You have been here a year or less and you are getting the seat and equipment I want and have bid for for the last 3 years.. WHAT THE ^%$%# HAPPENED TO SENORITY?

I have been on the ATR for 5 years, and I have been bypassed for the 200 and the 700 for 3 years.. I WANT TO GO TO THE 700.. I BID THE 700.. AND THEY WILL NOT LET ME GO.. NO SEAT FREEZE NO REASON.. THEY JUST WONT LET ME OFF THE ATR.

I really thought that this final award would have my name on it after 3 years of being bypassed and paid crj 700 rates to fly the ATR.

You have been here a year or less and you are getting the seat and equipment I want and have bid for for the last 3 years.. WHAT THE ^%$%# HAPPENED TO SENORITY?
I guess its all because of your wonderful personality.

Latest resources

Back