Dispatch (or other aviation) Jobs in Denver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

3kooch

I have recently received my Dispatch license from Jeppesen "Academy" and really enjoy Denver. Does anybody know of opportunities in the Denver area? I dont think any airlines have a base here to get hired as a Dispatcher.

How about any other opportunities in the aviation field in Denver that I can break into with the Dispatch license and an aviation administration degree?

Thank You.

Jeppesen has a dispatch office in the Denver area, other than that I think the Frontier center has moved already :(

Jeppesen's office is right there in Englewood and that is where their dispatch office is. Very nice office and beautiful country out there. Spent a week there just about a month ago for training in the office. Periodically check the jeppesen website and career section for openings. Quite a few for the englewood location but no dispatch position as of right now. Good luck.

Have some friends that work for Jepp in varying postitions - they love it. GLA us Cheyenne way would be a good spot to watch as well. Frontier is in Indy now, IIRC.

Outside of that, if you must stay in the Denver area, you may want to keep an eye on the City of Denver's job site - maybe land a gig in airport operations. [/sarcon]Since a little snow falls in Denver from time to time [/sarcoff], there should be some opportunities there. Also, keep an eye on the job side of AAAE.org.

Jeppesen Academy

I have recently received my Dispatch license from Jeppesen "Academy" and really enjoy Denver. Does anybody know of opportunities in the Denver area? I dont think any airlines have a base here to get hired as a Dispatcher.

How about any other opportunities in the aviation field in Denver that I can break into with the Dispatch license and an aviation administration degree?

Thank You.

I heard of and used Jeppesen in the past for International Flights. I'm surprised they will not hire you after going to their school.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back