• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dispatch office dress code

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was going to say that we'll find out in a few weeks if our company will relocate to RFD. If that happens, we'll more than likely have openings in dx. For now we're hoping everything stays here.

We can wear collared shirts and dress pants, some where shirts and ties, old school...and it s cool...we have the option to dress down on Fridays and we have alot of jerseys here as well....GO Astros!!!!

propsarebest said:
ours is pretty simple...

no tanktops!
thats about it
:beer:

Unless you're the 'Admin', then tanktops (or anything else) are approved. (Not saying she should, just saying she's allowed)

Pretty much what ever is appropriate for first class pass travel, however, on weekends, I've been known to wear birkenstocks and shorts

Ties? I only wear ties on an interview; and if I have to wear a tie, my paycheck had better be commensurate.

At Hawaiian Air it was jeans / slacks and a decent shirt. Weekends saw t-shirts, but during the week it was pretty much a collared affair.

At Island Air it was slacks and and aloha shirt / collared polo type thing.

Here at ASA it's business casual Monday -Thursday and jeans Friday - Sunday…I would like to see jeans Monday - Sunday. Especially after we go to the new G.O. ( old eastern hanger ) I mean who the hell will be coming in dispatch...

You can wear anything except your birthday suit! ;)

Pretty much anything goes at K4. Mostly jeans and t-shirts. SCT polos. I showed up in slacks and dress shirt once and everyone asked if I had an interview on the way to work....:laugh: I was just jumpseating to work.!

As long as it's not shorts and flip flops, anything pretty much goes...I wear baseball caps on occasion and no one ever says anything....most relaxed dress code I've ever had.

Latest resources

Back