DIsney

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mkingmei

Does anyone out there know if Disney has a flight department?
Sounds kind of juvenile, but it could be a good time.
Thanks in advance

not sure if disney has a flight department, michael eisner might have his own gulfstream or something. I lived in orlando and knew some people who worked for disney. some were the animals but a few worked in managment, strategic planning and so on, they all traveled alot but always flew on the airlines. They didn't know of any disney corporate jets. (I already checked it out when I was there.... the disney fantasy world really sticks to you!!!)

I think there is something at BUR...

Look up Earth Star in the NBAA Directory, that's the Disney Flight Dept. Sometimes companies set up separate entities for their flight depts. I think their based in BUR...

Seems like they had a G-1 in the old days, and its last flight was into the Magic Kingdom - they landed it on one of the entrance roads and mounted it on a pole somewhere on the property....

I got to tour a Disney BBJ in Phoenix about a year ago. The guy taking care of it said it belonged to the head guy at Disney. Who ever that is?
FD

i took the mgm tour a month ago and they did have disney's gulfstream on display in the back log. it was a complete airplane.

there is also an airfield located on the disney world grounds but i have no idea what, if anything, it's used for.

If I remember correctly, the airstrip is on the grounds by the racetrack. I think it is 2000ft or less. Pretty sure it is shown on an Orlando sectional.

Latest resources

Back