• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty at Endeavor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dishonesty in the airline business goes back decades, it's ingrained in the management style. There is a requirement for the ability to lie yet do it with a straight face in a completely believable way. Every airline CEO I've ever met shares that characteristic.

The airlines may have different names now, but the same psychopathic narcissistic individuals work the revolving doors between them all.

Dishonesty in the airline business goes back decades, it's ingrained in the management style. There is a requirement for the ability to lie yet do it with a straight face in a completely believable way. Every airline CEO I've ever met shares that characteristic.

The airlines may have different names now, but the same psychopathic narcissistic individuals work the revolving doors between them all.

So it's not the Delta difference?

To anyone considering employment here, I'll give my take on it, while the girls have their cat fight.
I am a 6+ year Pinnacle fo here. Our pay is capped at 4 years which is $37.36. We are parking airplanes and downgrading captains. In the end, we will have 81 900's. Im not sure where we are right now on fleet size but we have a lot more planes to park over the few more 900's we'll get.
Our ssp program is only for current captains. So all Fo's or down graded captains do not qualify. I would not put any stock into that program.
Other Fo's have asked upper management about our low pay, two answers almost the same. One was, Compass is hiring, I would go there. The other was, you still show up to work so why should we change it!
So in summary, there are much better places to go that will give you better pay and a better fighting chance at this game we call the airlines.

Good luck guy's

Other Fo's have asked upper management about our low pay, two answers almost the same. One was, Compass is hiring, I would go there. The other was, you still show up to work so why should we change it!
So in summary, there are much better places to go that will give you better pay and a better fighting chance at this game we call the airlines.

Good luck guy's

So well said. Our management has made it very clear that they don't want any of us around at Endeavor, and only about ~45% of us (average) at Delta mainline. It's actually more like 85% of the first couple guys, and 20% of the everyone else so far, getting us that 45% average. It's fine, not like I was getting the SSP anyhow (even though we were told ex captains could get a crack at it, but whatever). We all have our applications out, and can't wait to leave. Welcome to Endeavor if you want it.

I might add, if you see Barry Wilbur at training, thank him for his kind consideration and great help in this time of need for our pilots. It wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings if he stayed out of the crew rooms forever, endeavor endeavor endeavor. We can find the door on our own Barry, thanks for the kick while we are down.

The great thing about 150% open time pick ups for FO's is that it will earn you a few (just a few) dollars more than what your straight time pay was before the BK!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back