Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disabled by obesity? In Canada, you can have two seats for single fare.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
when obese people cost the health care industry 2 billion a year and causes my rates to go up so i don't have enough money to eat too much and get fat too, it interferes with my rights. i would be great to get paid diability to sit on the couch.

Got a reference?

What about smokers?

Smokers get no seats at all. I guess it averages out in some PC way, two seats for Mr Fatty, zero seats for Mr Smoker, and one seat for the rest of us.

Some people are just plain overweight by their own lack of proper diet and exercise.

A fair amount though, have no control over their wieght. Hormonal disturbances such as found with thyroid functioning, directly affect an individuals metabolism and thusly their weight.

Certain medications have side efects which cause one to become heavier as well. I've known several people who used to be skin and bones, get put on some kind of maintenance medicine, causing them to become huge. Once they've been taken off the meds, their weight returns close to its original value.

Lipid cells store excess energy as fat. The more you eat, the more cells you create as the fat needs to be stored somewhere. Unfortunately, once a person creates additional lipid cells, they can shrink (when weight loss is induced - exercise, diet, etc.) but are always there to accumulate and store more fat if weight is not kept in check.

In other words, when you gain weight you create more lipid cells. When you diet you decrease their size, not number. Therefore, one who has created more of these lipid storage cells has a greater potential to get fat again.

Comrade Rez, I am glad you have expanded your listening horizons to include the Great Maharushi. Since you are a new devotee to his deliciousness, I must share with you that he is in fact hails from the Show Me state, Missouri.

Anyhoo, I applaud your willingness to consider other, non-doctrinaire viewpoints, in your effort to understand your lesser subjects in "Real Amerika."

With Love,
Tweaker

Not to defend Rez, but I believe he was refering to the band Rush (awesome!) not the King of Excellence in Broadcasting.

So now we know why SWA has to code share....

Not to defend Rez, but I believe he was refering to the band Rush (awesome!) not the King of Excellence in Broadcasting.

So now we know the real reason SWA has to code share with Westjet for any Cannuck flying, SWA likes to charge fat arses double....... Apparently that don't fly across the border!

I know that sillyhead, but based on my taken name, you should know I couldn't pass up a chance to twist her nipples!

Latest resources

Back