Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disabled by obesity? In Canada, you can have two seats for single fare.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing wrong with them having two seats. They should just have to pay for both of them. Airlines and other businesses should not have to be financially responsible for fat people.

On that note, some people need whole rows.

Where's that ultrarunner when you need him...

"...Eagerly anticipating when fit people are a protected class."

Not the Show Me State, A Show of Hands...

Thanks for being thin and beautiful! Its people like you that really make this world a great place to live!

I am definitely not beautiful. I am responsible and I am tired of paying for people who aren't. It's people like this guy in Canada that are a drain on everyone's resources and mean that there are other things we have to cut out of the public budget, better education for our kids, for example.

Either eat less and move more or accept that you need more space and expect to pay for it. You are responsible for your own life, no one strapped you to a table and force fed you the food.

I am definitely not beautiful.

Don't sell yourself short... I am sure you are a beautiful man in some sort of way.... Maybe you draw pretty pictures... or plant nice gardens? Or have a stamp and coin collection that you share with disabled kids....

I am responsible and I am tired of paying for people who aren't. It's people like this guy in Canada

So where did you fly the Herc in the Canadian Forces? Go to Timmies much? or are you more of a Second Cup kinda guy?

that are a drain on everyone's resources and mean that there are other things we have to cut out of the public budget, better education for our kids, for example.

Let's say for this thread that you aren't Canadian and that you are an American.

Why are you concerned about a Fat guy in Canada draining US resources and making our US kids dumb in american public schools? I don't get it?

Either eat less and move more or accept that you need more space and expect to pay for it. You are responsible for your own life, no one strapped you to a table and force fed you the food.

How does a fat person functioning in commerical domain (buying a ticket on Canadian airlines) drain the resources of the public school system in another country....???

But I hear ya, fat people are morally and ethically wrong. In addtion the are physically disgusting. We should liquidate them..... right?

Rez...Do you have a problem charging someone for 2 seats if they actually take up 2 seats?

You have a right to be fat.....and a business has the right to charge you for the services you use....or the amount of product you take.....

If you have just joined F.I., Rez has a "problem" with a great many things in this oh so flawed world. "Incorrect" thoughts, politically "insensitive" terminology, any non-utopian outlook on airline union mechanations. In our brave inspiration to the Proletariat Comrade's mind, He speaks for the downtrodden and is simultaneously "fixing" ALPO.

Me thinks the most appropriate "fix" would be a frontal labotomy or a neutering of all mustachioed marching orders dispatching "union bruthas" in No(t)Va's ALPO orifices.

Oh, hell, here come the thought polizei. Carry on with today's approved chant.
Ooooommmbama...He who is most high
Ooooommmbama...He who is most high

Okay, coast clear. Obamatron Rez, I find it particularly laughable that you replaced your Umbama avatard with that of the US Constitution. My own pre-election research included a radio interview in which the Dear Leader lamented how the Supreme court was tragically unable to "break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution."

GD founding white men(The Man) emotes the "constitutional scholar!" Have faith, He promised to make the highest priority for future Supreme court appointments be able to "empathize" with the downdrodden masses.

Will the actual constitution or US case law enter into these appointments? Stay tuned boys (oppressors) and grrls.

Last edited:
If you have just joined F.I., Rez has a "problem" with a great many things in this oh so flawed world. "Incorrect" thoughts, politically "insensitive" terminology, any non-utopian outlook on the airline union mechanations. In our brave inspiration to the Proletariat Comrade's mind, He speaks for the downtrodden and is simultaneously "fixing" ALPO.

Me thinks the most appropriate "fix" would be a frontal labotomy or a neutering of all mustachioed marching ordered "union bruthas" in No(t)Va's ALPO orifices.

Oh, hell, here come the thought polizei. Carry on with today's approved chant.
Ooooommmbama...
Ooooommmbama...

So getting on a thread and chiding fat people in Canada that have no real bearing on anyone is righteous? How Are fat people in this case effect your rights. This has nothing to do with the public domain, it is all commercial. If you don't want to deal with fat people taking two seats on a jet.....

then don't fly on a Canadian airline! Or, as an American, the most powerful nation in the world, torturer of people, home to failed financial industries and the Best AYCE Buffets, you have a right to fly Canadians airlines and expect what you expect?

This thread is nothing but the "popular" crowd in High School...... and yes for the record, and to help you justify your world, I was rejected by the "in crowd" in high school... instead of smoking pot and being a jock I was out at the airport learning to fly....

So tell us how righteous this thread is....

and when your done with fat Canadians, as Americans, who is next to chide that doesn't fit into this ideal of yours...

Finally, how many of you are smokers?

Obamabot Rez, the only thing that is righteous in this thread is YOUR INDIGNATION!

It demeans you and serves to shine a light on your unresolved past that you dredge up your sad high school memories now. (whistful sigh)

I want to speculate about the likelyhood that you may fancy a bit of polesmoking, but that is not appropriate, nor does it raise the level of discourse.

Logic then states you have a phatty fat fetish... when it comes to more cushion for the pushin' that is the way you (fat) roll.....

when obese people cost the health care industry 2 billion a year and causes my rates to go up so i don't have enough money to eat too much and get fat too, it interferes with my rights. i would be great to get paid diability to sit on the couch.

Latest resources

Back