"Died doing what he loved"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mar said:
To have spent every last cent so that nothing is left over. That would be a perfect death.

:cool:
Reminds me of a "Deep Thought" by Jack Handey....

"When I die, I want people to say about me 'Gee, he owed me a lot of money!' "

LAXSaabdude.

"He died doing what he loved..."

Yeah, man...only if I die of a heart attack in the Playboy Estate surrounded by naked bunnies... :)

If its my turn I choose a massive gripper while perched on-top of MRS WillowRunVortex. That is dying doing what I loved, literally.

Listening to people lambaste dead pilots when they don't know what really happened really sucks. I think I'd rather hear "He died doing what he loved" than "My 240 hours of experience let me conclusively say that guy was a dumbsh-t!".

Ideally, I'd like to have someone say "He enjoyed throwing pennies at fatsos." or something like that.

jafo20 said:
Listening to people lambaste dead pilots when they don't know what really happened really sucks. I think I'd rather hear "He died doing what he loved" than "My 240 hours of experience let me conclusively say that guy was a dumbsh-t!".

Ideally, I'd like to have someone say "He enjoyed throwing pennies at fatsos." or something like that.

Sounds like you might be afraid of becoming a "dumbsh--t"

I have it all figured out. I am just not going to die.
Yeah ... dying sucks. There's no future in it. :(

The Germans down South (Bavaria) have a saying, "The best way to die is to get hit by a beer truck coming out of a whorehouse on your 90th birthday."

Works for me! :D

Minh

Snakum said:
Yeah ... dying sucks. There's no future in it. :(

The Germans down South (Bavaria) have a saying, "The best way to die is to get hit by a beer truck coming out of a whorehouse on your 90th birthday."

Works for me! :D
Personally, I've got it all figured out - I'm going to be shot by a jealous husband when I'm 103.

'Sled

Latest resources

Back