Didn't get interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Throttlebender said:
Nah, I'm definitely not an XJet type. I've no desire to do that kind of fly and for that kind of pay. Hell, most of the time I don't even care if I'm building time as long as I'm having fun and gettin paid. In fact, I only flew 175 hrs in 2003 and loved it! It confuses most people that I'm not out trying to build a lot of time. I honestly just want a company to treat me well, pay me fairly, and I'll stay as long as it's good.

Several years ago, I thought I wanted the hours to get into the airlines..... BOY!! what a difference 9/11 made!... Nowadays, I'm happy with my current job and the potential for a better future!!

pa56pa said:
Several years ago, I thought I wanted the hours to get into the airlines..... BOY!! what a difference 9/11 made!... Nowadays, I'm happy with my current job and the potential for a better future!!

That's what I thought also. However, I saw the light so to speak. I realized that my personality is far more geared to the personal interactions of 91 flying. I really dig different destinations and "knowing" the folks I haul around. I actually really like the survey work I'm doing now. I go to work in flip flops and shorts, don't shave, and call all the shots....not too bad really:)

Latest resources

Back