Didn't get interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Throttlebender

Well, I didn't get the interview after all for GIV/GV job. HR department cut me based on experience level(or lack there of). I suppose the chief pilot was just throwing me a bone. Oh well....another day. I can't honestly say I felt I had a real shot anyway. There are just too many pilots out there with a lot more under their belts than myself. Too bad though cause I'm fun as hell to fly with;)

Don't you sometimes wish everyone else could just tell how d*mned cool you are just by looking at you?! Anyway, I'm just gonna keep plugging away in the commander.

You know at times there is a lot of b!tching that takes place around here, but all in all, we've got sweet jobs. I know I wouldn't want to be sitting in a box all day pushing paper would you?

Take er easy guys!

It's their loss man. Don't give up. Your persistance will pay off. Good luck to ya!

With an attitude like that, you won't have much trouble finding your dream job. Tough break though. I agree with you, we've got sweet jobs. I would go postal if I had to sit in a box and push paper all day!

Throttlebender said:
Well, I didn't get the interview after all for GIV/GV job. HR department cut me based on experience level(or lack there of). I suppose the chief pilot was just throwing me a bone. Oh well....another day. I can't honestly say I felt I had a real shot anyway. There are just too many pilots out there with a lot more under their belts than myself. Too bad though cause I'm fun as hell to fly with;)

Don't you sometimes wish everyone else could just tell how d*mned cool you are just by looking at you?! Anyway, I'm just gonna keep plugging away in the commander.

You know at times there is a lot of b!tching that takes place around here, but all in all, we've got sweet jobs. I know I wouldn't want to be sitting in a box all day pushing paper would you?

Take er easy guys!

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but... You will wind up where you are supposed to wind up. When you land the job you are really supposed to have you won't even think twice about losing out on this one.

I agree with the sentiments here. Hang in there and you'll be sitting pretty in no time.

My dream job is the one Flying Illini has. Aren't you about ready to go to to XJet er sump'n, and will you put my stuff in with yer boss when you do?

:D

Minhberg

My dream job is the one Flying Illini has. Aren't you about ready to go to to XJet er sump'n, and will you put my stuff in with yer boss when you do?

:D

Minhberg

check your PM's.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm definitely not an XJet type. I've no desire to do that kind of fly and for that kind of pay. Hell, most of the time I don't even care if I'm building time as long as I'm having fun and gettin paid. In fact, I only flew 175 hrs in 2003 and loved it! It confuses most people that I'm not out trying to build a lot of time. I honestly just want a company to treat me well, pay me fairly, and I'll stay as long as it's good.

Throttlebender said:
I honestly just want a company to treat me well, pay me fairly, and I'll stay as long as it's good.

Thats how it should be............you hit it on the head.

oh come on.. those jobs don't exist.. do they?
Sure they do. I have one like that.

Just not in aviation. :(

Minhommad the Muslim Weiner-Dog Roaster

Latest resources

Back