Did NJI get a raise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
Jesus God Almighty why is it a sin to get paid well for something you enjoy doing. AROD makes 190K for 9 innings of work and he fuc*ing loves his job more than the average pilot I can guarantee that. By the way when you count the amount of hours you are on duty and away from home (I call it duty time yield) you are really getting the short end of the stick. The bastardization of a once proud industry continues......

Amen to that! You are right on brother. Those NJI guys that think it's about the money for us, your wrong. It nice to get paid what we worth for a change, and that helps out with having a LIFE and supporting a family!

Last edited:
RTRHD said:
The I side guys did not go to work for < 30,000 a year. We would have got our raise sooner if the company was not messing with the unions.

Shut your trap kid! I cant believe that anyone has to remind YOU of this..but you are getting a pay raise because of our fight! Man, are you ever ungrateful and so much for being appreciative and thankful. I would have thought that you were working for CS with that kind of an attitude!

Your welcome for YOUR raise you arrogant kid!

Guitar rocker said:
Shut your trap kid! I cant believe that anyone has to remind YOU of this..but you are getting a pay raise because of our fight! Man, are you ever ungrateful and so much for being appreciative and thankful. I would have thought that you were working for CS with that kind of an attitude!

Your welcome for YOUR raise you arrogant kid!

FO GR I wouuld like to meet you on the road.

We, Me. Our this. Mine that. Union he said she said. Haters....,
FYI no one on the NJI side has received a letter on the raise....word on the street is that not everyone is getting something even worth barking about. In fact "YOUR" "OUR" "MY" union's pitiful salary for Class 4 FO's is probably going to prevent the NJI FO's from getting enough to by a snack vs dinner for you Mr. Guitar Rocker!!

When it's all said and done, we all work for the same guy. So, we really ought to treat one another and show respect for each other as well, right??? Well, you RTRHD, have shown your true colors by saying that you NJI guys would never work for less than 30K. That and what a disrespectful and selfish attitude it is to imply that you would have gotten a raise a while ago if the company wasnt messing around with our union/contract. Well, excuse me there, but I guess that puts you in a class above everyone else, or so you may think. Grow up kid and quit being so arrogant.

Last but not least, the guys that I know at NJI are nothing like you and your giving your fellow pilots a bad name with your attitude. What a dis-appointment and embarrassment you are.

Last edited:
RTRHD said:
The I side guys did not go to work for < 30,000 a year. We would have got our raise sooner if the company was not messing with the unions.

I was responding to a reply about working for free. My responce is true. I have only spoken the truth here. Granted from my perspective. The Frac model uses lower pilot saleries. So pilots uses fracs as a steping stone to the airlines or whereever. But now there is nowhere to go.

To qualify as a NetJets Aviation (Citation, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream 200, Boeing aircraft) pilot candidate you must have the following prerequisites:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time
So KMA GR

RTRHD said:
I was responding to a reply about working for free. My responce is true. I have only spoken the truth here. Granted from my perspective. The Frac model uses lower pilot saleries. So pilots uses fracs as a steping stone to the airlines or whereever. But now there is nowhere to go.

To qualify as a NetJets Aviation (Citation, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream 200, Boeing aircraft) pilot candidate you must have the following prerequisites:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time
So KMA GR

Who cares about flight time requirements.......those requirements have been around for some time. If your suggesting that our flight time mins are lower than NJI's and implying that as a result this is a stepping stone, then how would you explain the fact that UAL's min's were 300TT? There's no where to go ya say??? How about FedEX, CO, JetBlue, SWA.......where in the world have you been???

The issue that I raisesd is the fact that we are basically working together for the same man. Dont take cheap shots at us by saying that YOU wouldnt work for less than 30K (or imply that 30K is "working for free".......are you that much better than everyone else here?) or the fact that, as you said, you would have gotten a raise long before if the company didnt have to mess around with our union/contract. That has to be the most selfish thing that I have heard coming from anyone, let alone one that works for essentially the same team.

KMA???.......you do what you gotta do, but I dont need to spell acronyms out like that for anyone here.

Last edited:
Correcting said:
Making $94,500/year

Hey Goofy,

Disney World called; you’re late for work! Try comparing figures that matter…

Enlighten us please and answer the following:

What was your 1st year pay at NJA?
And your 2nd?
And your 3rd?
And your 4th?
And what did you make as Captain, oh, I don’t know… 4 months ago?

I’ll reiterate my claims, My salary is 2nd year F.O. pay, (I did $69,000 my 1st year) and what’s in your contract for a 2nd year Class 4 F.O.?

Hum, who’s licking the lollypop now?

Hey Wolfpack...you're Stilled Underpaid For What You Do.......

And For What You've Done In The Past For NJI.....

And The Sham-meister Still Sold You Guys Out!!!!!!!

And you just got what you got because of US!!!!!!

You're Welcome My Friend!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back