Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did FAPA really try to reach an agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to go Frontier! David sticking it to Goliath...but in this case, David
s319's go to MKE and th Clown gets hired at SWA in the screw F9 hiring binge!

Yeah Tanker Clown...it's all working out. Thank you F9 guys.

Sir, it wasn't read. It was discussed. The answer provided by SWAPA, or lack thereof, wasn't what you are reading.
I don't know what you are talking about. maybe they should get you in the room when you guys sit down with RAH. it is good to keep the lawyers guessing.

You guys (WN and my buds at F9 included) need to study negotiating tactics. WNs move to bid and then increase the bid for F9 wasn't for good intentions. It was a tactic to drive up RAHs bid! Why do you think RAH didn't increase their bid, probably because RAH attorneys know the whole negotiating game and could see what WN was doing.
It seemed to even me that WN's whole plan with F9 was didn't have a whole lot of planning involved.
A staple is completely unacceptable!!

Stay Seated,

John is that you?

My best friend was in the room, my friend and your claims here are patently false.

You knew when the meeting started and were 2.5 hours late.

SWAPA offered a DEN domicile protection and gave you 5 years of DEN protection for your pilots. Did you mention your demand that ALL new DEN growth be given to your pilots?

FAPA conceeded nothing and held to relative seniority. SWAPA met you on every issue except seniority. Who negotiated in good faith here?

You WERE contacted Thursday by SWAPA and chose not to return emails or calls.

I can keep going dude........

You got what you wanted, didn't you? Why the disingenuous statements?
Not a good look for you........

Last edited:
You're a good dude StaySeated...but a retard. Looks like some of your jet are already headed to MKE and they are already letting folks go there.

I am almost totally pissing myself watching what F9 did. It's freaking hilareous....and it opens up more spots for the Clown!

RAH not only increased their bid, they dropped a $150 Million dollar unsecured claim.
We know. RAH won the auction. they paid more money than SWA was willing to pay. maybe because of the labor SLI contingency or maybe because SWA just didn't want to pay that much.

what we're talking about is this idea that SWA would have furloughed with no recall rights. I think it is baseless and frankly, offensive. our union kept us up to date, not sure if FAPA did for F9 guys. doesn't matter.

yes we fought for what we considered fair and equitable, as did FAPA. great. but implying that we were trying to pull a fast one and get rid of 200 some F9 pilots and never recall them is a foul in my book. you have no proof this is true. admittedly all I have is my union, numerous people who were there, at 5pm, the agreed upon time, waiting to negotiate with FAPA, who was not there, telling me this. I wasn't there. I believe them. they have no reason to lie about this. I hope that your union doesn't either and that all we have here is a misunderstanding. but I would appreciate if you would stop spreading the idea that F9 pilots would have been furloughed with no recall rights. that doesn't square with the truth as I know it, read or talked about or discussed.

Stay Seated,

John is that you?

My best friend was in the room, my friend and your claims here are patently false.

You knew when the meeting started and were 2.5 hours late.

SWAPA offered a DEN domicile protection and gave you 5 years of DEN protection for your pilots. Did you mention your demand that ALL new DEN growth be given to your pilots?

FAPA conceeded nothing and held to relative seniority. SWAPA met you on every issue except seniority. Who negotiated in good faith here?

You WERE contacted Thursday by SWAPA and chose not to return emails or calls.

I can keep going dude........

You got what you wanted, didn't you? Why the disingenuous statements?
Not a good look for you........

No, not John. He hates message boards, just ask the rest of the FAPA pilots. I just can't keep my mouth shut when I know when something is being manipulated. Dozens of people know me on this board and they know that I am not Stemmler.

You need to re-read the first post. FAPA was late because SWA was late.

SWAPA did move to five years of "new" growth (actually they said five years and then changed to three years on paper). They also moved from 50% to 75%, of FO's. Define new growth. Is "new growth" after all of the airbuses are replaced, or does new growth occur gradually as each airbus is replaced? Please GMAFB about your domicile protection.

How could "FAPA concede nothing" when FAPA provided ONE PROPOSAL and then SWAPA ended the session?

SWAPA declared an impasse and then suggested that everyone meet in Dallas the next morning. To say that FAPA conceded nothing is a total and blatant inaccuracy. FAPA wasn't afforded the opportunity to negotiate.

Last edited:
They were contacted atleast 3 times Thursday with no return call to SWAPA. Ill ask who was it that needs to save a little face. Hint not SWAPA.

Latest resources

Back