Did Anyone Just see That??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blzr said:
Duane Woerthless on World News Tonight wearing his pilot uniform.... What a Dork!!! He was posing as a terror expert... ROLF!!!

I need another Drink.... and now back to your regularly scheduled program..

I think some people would argue that ALPA is more of a threat to the airline industry than Al-Queda.

Captain Overs said:
I think some people would argue that ALPA is more of a threat to the airline industry than Al-Queda.

I think you're correct.

Some people need a villain.

No rain drop believes it's responsible for the flood.

Vastly Underemp said:
Your ignorance is exceeded only by your naivete. Where ALPA National failed was when it chose the wholesale slaughter of a group of it's constituents to mollify a potential membership group.....and then they (APA) left laughing

Ah, yes! Those benevolent geniuses at APA. The folks who invented the "B" Scale? (Yes, yes...I know! The evil Bob Crandall invented it..with the help of his dear friends at APA)

The industry moves in cycles. Pilot contracts play leap-frog...in both directions! A couple of years ago this Forum was packed with lamentations of the AA clan, wringing their hands at the cruddy deal they ate while others (NWA, DAL, etc) were doing so well. APA bashing was rife

Latest resources

Back