Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did any of you Frontier guys read your new CEOs welcome letter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The article’s somewhat speak for themselves. And while there are several inaccuracy’s in the..."

Do they not have a thing called "spell-check" in IND? This guy's religious rantings are already tiresome. For such personal issues as faith and religious beliefs are, I'm offended that he would bring this into a business environment. I hope he is better at leading the company than he is writing letters.

This guy sounds like a modern day Jim Jones. I guess I will have to join the RAH cult now, and be one big happy family. Yippe!

Stay away from the cool-aid.

Wow.

Reading that first one was like staring at the sun with binoculars. I know I shouldn't, but ...

How has this dude not been sued by someone? Liberals? Bush apologists?

Hell, I'm Catholic and I'm although I'm not offended, something is telling me to get on the boat and leave Guyana toot sweet.

Frontier -- you're fooked. Should have taken the staple job.

Frontier -- you're fooked. Should have taken the staple job.

Not this tired old argument again. As goofy as this guy might be, it becomes more and more apparent every day that the "staple job" would have royally sucked. We have, at least for now, a job still. Let's not go there.

Not this tired old argument again. As goofy as this guy might be, it becomes more and more apparent every day that the "staple job" would have royally sucked. We have, at least for now, a job still. Let's not go there.

Not only would you have kept your job but as an FO at SWA you would have made more than your weak D!ck captains that sold the company down the river...

Not only would you have kept your job but as an FO at SWA you would have made more than your weak D!ck captains that sold the company down the river...

Not that this is even worthy of a reply, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Umm, put my last sentence in the context of the rest of the post.

You are fooked -- in more ways than one I guess. But at least you have a job (in it's current form).

Staple job, no job, RJ pilot, Church Lady CEO -- I really don't care that much.

Latest resources

Back