Diarrhea in the Regionals ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O-Line said:
A long time ago, we were flying these Penthouse Pets up to Las Vegas for its 20th anniversary or something in a King Air 200. Well about 2 hours out my partner is starting to get all sweaty, I ask “are you all right”, and he goes “man, that taco shack’s not sitting very well.” I said "well we’re about 2 hours out so you better do what you have to do."

So he goes ‘back, tries to be all suave about it, asks the ladies if they need a drink, etc. Then closes the door and let the hounds of hell lose! This is about the time I go on O2, since my eyes are watering. Anyway about an hour later he does the "walk of shame" and comes back up. As he gets in his seat, I notice his socks are missing. “What happened to your socks”, “man, those b!tches used up all the TP!”

he he

I was on the ATR from 1999-2005 at TSA. That never happened.

The rumor was it was an EMB in Chicago for United.

Since when does a story have to be true to be good?

This is why this thread can't last in the regionals forum...

too many uptight asses trying to prove him wrong or dissect the story piece by piece until nothing is left.

Leave the humor to the freight-dog's section, they still have some in their lives.

Apparently submarines have poop problems also.

It was less than a month before our boat was set to deploy.

Our sea/shore rotation was insane, and so, any time we were in port the CO tried to cut everyone loose. However, it also meant our in-port watchstanding was a little rusty.

When we took the duty, we quickly realized that the duty section we had just relieved had left us with nearly full sanitary tanks. Apparently, they just didn’t want to bother with getting rid of the stuff.

My Duty Chief (our A-Gang LPO) and I quickly realized that we would have to secure the heads until the sanitary tanks were emptied. Therefore, getting the tanks done was a priority.

So, to expedite things, my section leader and duty chief requested that we blow tanks instead of pump them. We normally pumped in port, because it was easier, but, we had blown sans in port before, and, frankly, we wanted our heads back, so I gave the go-ahead.

Now, in Groton, the san tanks are connected by hose to base sewage piping that runs underneath the piers. Spaced along that piping are relief valves, to prevent any gas accumulation from overpressurizing the pipes and bursting them.

However, if you shoot pressurized waste into this sewage system at a sufficiently high pressure, sewage will reach the relief valves and cause them to lift open. One can tell this is happening when the manhole over the lifting relief valve is lifted 6-8 feet in the air by a geyser of poop.

I know this, because, in his haste to empty our tanks, our intrepid on-coming belowdecks watch had, instead of slowly throttling air to the san tanks to blow them dry, and thrown the air valve full open, immediately pressurizing the san tanks to a much higher pressure than the sewage system could handle. In his defense, the operating procedure did indeed say to throttle the air “at sea” to 5 psi over sea pressure, to reduce noise, and didn’t say a thing about throttling in port. However, that did not make the environmental office any happier, nor most of my duty section, which had to assist in the cleanup.

There's more where that came from.

Traumahawk said:

too many uptight asses trying to prove him wrong or dissect the story piece by piece until nothing is left.

Thank you.

Traumahawk said:

Leave the humor to the freight-dog's section, they still have some in their lives.

It has nothing to do with "too many uptight asses trying to prove him wrong."

It has everything to do with a rediculous story.

Just because someone tells a story, why do we all have to believe it?

Since when does a story have to be believed to be good?

Butters said:
It has nothing to do with "too many uptight asses trying to prove him wrong."

It has everything to do with a rediculous story.

Just because someone tells a story, why do we all have to believe it?

you sir are teh up tight ass we are speaking about. ass :p

Latest resources

Back