• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in the Regionals ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We did convince an idiot that the relief tube in a Queen Air was the back up seal for the door! The AC isn't even pressurized...what a tool!

man this board sucks the fun out of life. at least tell a stroy about how you farted and it smelled. come on anything just let your sphincter lose.

There are no good stories here because everyone's sphincters are welded so tight on the regional side that they won't be having any "accidents." That, and most of the regional FOs are still in diapers, so not many messes can happen there.

Had a Captain once, great guy, just had a terrible case of gas. Many nights cruising along, it would hit me: That fowl stench. I'd look over, and you could see his teeth gleaming off the instrument panel proud of his bowl concoction. So again, there I go, on O2. Well the one time, it was bad. I mean placards falling off the panel bad, since the glue was melting. Where even on O2, the odor manages to wiggle its way into the mask. At this point, I'm ready to take the axe and either plug his ass with the handle, or crack the window for air at FL350. I'm dying. So about this time, flight attendant calls from the front interphone by the door to see how we're doing. She's quite curious why I'm on O2 talking through the mask, when it hits her. She just hangs up. I'm somewhat confused at this point. Soon she calls back: This time, from the back, with that nasal-y voice as if she was plugging her nose. She says that someone up front must have "busted ass" and that the passengers in the first few rows all woke up from the smell. I lose it. I'm laughing hysterically, and inform her that was our illustrious Captain. She just mumbles "figures" and hung up. No coffee for me, I guess.

Two words: Protien Shakes!

I flew with an FO a few months back, that didn't cause the need for a seat cushion change, but he DID get me on O2 at least once a day with his foul ass. The gas from his daily diet of three big shakes plus red meat had to be the nastiest thing known to man. Vicious stuff!!

..CT

Yeah, I gotta agree with the veteran ramper... cause I am one...

The couplings are completely different, and even if they were close enough in size to actually slide on to the lav port (but not locK) the resulting pressure that it would take to blow off the toilet and crap would blow the hose off the lav mount (remember, it's not locked) long before the toilet was removed from its mounts.

Latest resources

Back