DGAA, Accra Ghana

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BillJBrake

Seems to get a decent amount of visitors. Any of you guys go there? I'm guessing oil companies, or mineral companies? N525AC, a Michigan based G-V was headed there today, I think.

Posting the tail number with their international destination may not be the best thing to do on a public forum, they even have their tail number blocked, so I am guessing they would like to enjoy some level of privacy.

When you hear them get a clearance, etc, anyone on that frequency can hear where their going. Not a big deal, imho.

Ok, I am just saying that it is not something that I would do. But that is just me.

I have made tech stops there on my way to South Africa. I wouldn't want to break down there. I know people who have. However, as far as passing through goes, we got good service and were back out in an hour. Didn't have a problem after eating the catering and drinking the coffee either.

Seems to get a decent amount of visitors. Any of you guys go there?

Do you have plans to travel there? I know someone with initimate knowledge of Accra and the region. PM me if you want more info.

Or bringing the goodness of Amway to the dark continent.

Amway, please allow me to make introduction to The Honorable Barrister, Mr. Diswhana Leopold who has recently come into a large sum of money...

;)

TC

Latest resources

Back