• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DGAA, Accra Ghana

BillJBrake

Total Time
Seems to get a decent amount of visitors. Any of you guys go there? I'm guessing oil companies, or mineral companies? N525AC, a Michigan based G-V was headed there today, I think.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Posting the tail number with their international destination may not be the best thing to do on a public forum, they even have their tail number blocked, so I am guessing they would like to enjoy some level of privacy.

BillJBrake

Total Time
When you hear them get a clearance, etc, anyone on that frequency can hear where their going. Not a big deal, imho.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Ok, I am just saying that it is not something that I would do. But that is just me.

EAW0506

Total Time
I have made tech stops there on my way to South Africa. I wouldn't want to break down there. I know people who have. However, as far as passing through goes, we got good service and were back out in an hour. Didn't have a problem after eating the catering and drinking the coffee either.

ProFracPilot

What's it doing now?
Total Time
Seems to get a decent amount of visitors. Any of you guys go there?

Do you have plans to travel there? I know someone with initimate knowledge of Accra and the region. PM me if you want more info.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Or bringing the goodness of Amway to the dark continent.

Amway, please allow me to make introduction to The Honorable Barrister, Mr. Diswhana Leopold who has recently come into a large sum of money...

;)

TC