DFW commute

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chignutsak

When I get off mil leave I will be based in DFW and I was thinking of moving to TX. I am looking into SAT and AUS. Anyone have any opinions on these places and their QOL? I know SAT is one of the cheapest places in the country housing wise. How is the commute? I show lots of flights, how full are they?

Full.
I commuted from SAT to DFW for 8 years and finally moved. It was actually the wifes idea to move. I am home at least 50% more.

When I get off mil leave I will be based in DFW and I was thinking of moving to TX. I am looking into SAT and AUS. Anyone have any opinions on these places and their QOL? I know SAT is one of the cheapest places in the country housing wise. How is the commute? I show lots of flights, how full are they?

Having lived in the Metroplex and now San Antonio I can tell you San Antonio rocks!! Not sure about the a-hole comment from DG Douchbag about Spanish but this is Flight Info afterall!
I am leaving on a overseas contract and if your interested in a 1 year old home, fully furnished with 50" Plasma media room in the Texas Hill Country, about 20 minutes from the airport I will rent for a total steal to a fellow FI member!

Cheers- Rum

****************************** bag? My wife used to live there (she's Hispanic) and said even she couldn't believe how few people spoke English.

Latest resources

Back