• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyin'gator

chompin' at the bit....
all-
a friend who works at Honeywell asked me to help him find some RJ pilots for a focus group in DFW next week. All the pilots I know are private pilots like myself. I thouhght this forum might help him grab some RJ drivers and put a quick $200 in some folks pockets for a couple of hours.... I have no skin in this game at all- info posted below (but the flyer doesn't transfer too well) all the best-

ATTENTION PILOTS!

We’d like to invite you to participate in a PAID research event!

RESEARCH DATES: 9/17th or 9/18th in the evening in the DFW area

INCENTIVE AMOUNT: $200

· What is this research project all about? Honeywell Aerospace would like to hear opinions and feedback from pilots regarding current and future navigation systems, avionics, flight management systems, etc.
· No sales or promotions of any kind will be presented. We are interested in your opinion only.

· What do I gain by participating? You will have the opportunity to share your opinions and influence how Honeywell’s future flight decks will look and feel.
· In addition, you will be given $200 at the completion of the research project as our way of saying “thank you” for your time.

· When and where is the event? The research will be held (Tuesday, September 17th and Wednesday, September 18th) at a facility in the DFW airport area.
The entire project will last no longer than 2 hours of your time.

· How can I sign up? Just call 800-644-4275 7 days a week between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM
· You can also call after hours and leave a message with your name, contact number and the best time to return your call. We will get back to you at that time.

If you are not interested in the study, but know someone who is, please give them this information and have them contact us.

These research events fill quickly. If you are interested please contact us as soon as possible as we take people on a first come, first served base.

Before you can be invited, we do have a few questions that you must answer to see if you qualify for the research. Not everyone will qualify.

Thank you. We look forward to speaking with you!
If you would like more information about our company, please visit our website at www.morpace.com

Latest resources

Back