• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Detroit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know anything about Marlin Air. Based a YIP. I have been to their website, so I know thay have a saberliner and some citations. Anyone know about pay, qol, schedule? Thanks, Batfish

Yeah, I hear you about the motor companies. Scary things going on in that industry now a days.

Is Pentastar all 135 stuff, or do they manage/crew planes, or both? Do they hire into left seat? Pay?

Thanks again for all the responses.

kingaira90 said:
Doesn't Pfizer have a hangar and A/c on the north side of YIP? Something like a DO-jet shuttle and something else? Also Dominos Pizza is based in Ann Arbor. One would think that they would have some sort of flying device. Hanz mortgage has a flight dept based at YIP (near ameristar), they fly citations and a beechjet. They fly for the company and do netjets/flight options pickup work too.-kingaira90

Dominos has a Falcon at YIP

Pfizer flies an EMB135 ( i think) into YIP a couple times per day.

lookin' said:
Is Pentastar all 135 stuff, or do they manage/crew planes, or both? Do they hire into left seat? Pay?

Both. I don't know about the left seat stuff; they probably do if they add a management gig somewhere. Pay is descent, from what I here.....no numbers.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back