Destin - Ft. Walton Beach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DTS..

We fly out of DTS about 1 or 2 weeks a month.

Go to the Swamp, or Nightown on friday or sat if you want to see some good looking local woman..

FD

You could always make the trip to Pensacola and visit Seville Quarter. And maybe the Florabama when it reopens. There is also a dueling-piano bar in Ft. Walton- something like Cayote's.

By the way, if you can go VFR up the beach, I recommend so right now, as there were lots of girls on the beach for Spring Break last week.

Fudd Puckers has some pretty good seafood. It's more of a family joint than anything. Lots of stuff to see and do, esp. for kids.

There was this one place right on the Gulf that we ate where I ordered a meal of shrimp. I got 5. I couldn't finish them. They were HUGE!! Just drive up and down the road (not sure what it's called) that borders the Gulf and there are lots of great places to eat. Have fun!! Great spring break town, I might add.

Is AJ's better or the Swamp?

Let me just add that during spring break the swamp was pretty dang good! ;)

Florobama

mudkow60 said:
You could always make the trip to Pensacola and visit Seville Quarter. And maybe the Florabama when it reopens. There is also a dueling-piano bar in Ft. Walton- something like Cayote's.

By the way, if you can go VFR up the beach, I recommend so right now, as there were lots of girls on the beach for Spring Break last week.

What's the latest on Florobama? Are they really expecting to reopen? If they have to replace it to "code" it'll never bee the same.

Skybar!

Hey Patmack, is SKYBAR still open? That place would start rockin' late in the evening!
You've named alot of the places I head to when in town.
Harbor Docks (sushi!) and AJ's my fav.
Marina Cafe is great for martinis and MILFs!!! Though they're not MILFs to me anymore.

Pat,

Thanks man.

by the way..

Are there any good charter outfits to work for in that area? I love that area.

probablecause said:
I have made the trip many times VFR & IFR. Eglin is more than helpful.

McGuire's is a great place to eat. Also try the Back Porch for seafood.

The ladies are grumpy at the FBO unless you're in a turbine A/C.

Have Fun!

probablecause

ditto what he says about the food..i'm a localer and those are the best eats.. but also are pretty busy so be careful depending on what time you go or you will be in line for awhile!

Latest resources

Back