Desperate Pilots: American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah..
You know it's bad when there's a newhire class with 11 scheduled new hires and only 2 wind up comming.
Even the spikey gel-haired backpack wearing ipod go-getter boys are passing it up.

You guys seriously see people like that? (Spikey Gel avec Ipod) Somebody's got to take a picture, maybe I don't pay enough attention to other dudes at the airport.

Some of us have families to feed. We are not schmucks.

If you need the extra $80 to "feed" your families you need to quit and get a better paying job. make the company spend the extra 30% and jm someone. only then will they realize the staffing sucks, since now you guys pick up OT all the time.

So you are comparing someone who picks up overtime to a scab?

IHF i understand you're only being sincere about getting extra money for your family. your time could be better spent not picking up OT and saving more money in your 401k, spending that time at a part time job, or spending it with your family.

i think the scab comment was simply referring to the mentality of it all. it shouldn't be a term loosely used either.

Why not take advantage of the low staffing and pick up OT the day of the open time? Same payrate as JM and no one is called out from home.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back