Denver Relocation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enjoy it while it lasts, pal.

what is it now? CU 45 the sheeps 19? how is that 'wanna be' conference treating you?

The funny thing is, CSEwe has seen thier greatest days. That was beating CU.

That is all they know about. It will not last long. I personally will not be suprised if the Ewes beat CU this fall. However, you better enjoy it while it lasts. As Hawk gets this ball club up and running, you will be dreaming of days past.

You and I both know that the EWES play one game a year. That is vs. Colorado. The window is closing.

How is that petition coming on joining the Pac 10? You know, with your highschool stadium and all?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, yeah Colorado's Second University has one a few games in the series over the past hundred years or so but a few vs nearly hundred doesn't count for much...

Nothing beats this view...
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0861581/L/

Nothing!

Go Buffs!

Did you notice Boulder High School's football stadium in that pic? About the same as the EWES stadium.....:laugh:

oh, but yea!!! The ewes beat CU by 4 points during one of CU's worst years. Dont you love how they beat thier chests over it? For christ sake, CU lost to Montana St!!! Yet the Ewe fans act as though they won the super bowl!!!!

As i said, my fellow Ewe fans (the best man in my wedding is a ewe grad) enjoy it while it lasts....

How much do you want to spend?

I live in Wash Park, I think it's the best part of Denver. Cherry creek is also excellent...And so are the areas near those two. Stay away from Aurora and Highlands Ranch. Home values are flat there and will remain so for a long time. Wash Park, Cherry Creek, and the Highlands (not Highlands Ranch) are the best bet for increasing home values. Homes in the less desireable areas dropped .8% in those areas, where the other mentioned areas the values have increased from 3 to 8 and some up to +20% if you buy right.

Lots of hospitals in the area. Homes around 300 to the low million. Good schools. Rent is cheap here, you can get a single fam home, 2bed 1 bath for about 1200 to 1400/mo.

If you need any info, PM me. G/L & good move goin to Denver.

PS...I read the other posts re. Cherry Creek and it is not true that it is super expensive. If you consider 350 to 400 expensive, then it's expensive. If you using equity from another home sale, youll probably have the 20% & there you go. Personally I'd rather buy a "expensive" home in a great area vs. an 'inexpensive" home in an average area... and make cash on the appreciation. I guess it all depends on your standard of living and where you came from. FYI, in Wash Park in 3 1/2 years my pal made 185 profit on his place... My pals in Aurora, Parker, and Highlands Ranch... well you do the math.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back