• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Denver Relocation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aurora isn't bad if you stay south. I am at Tower and Orchard, great neighborhood, Cherry Creek Schools, E470 is 4 miles away, but it is just as quick to drive straight up Buckley / Airport, and it doesn't cost me $.

Lived in Centennial before moving to Aurora, it is nice also, as long as you get the right neighborhoods.

You can PM also if I can be of any more help.

Broomfield and Westminster are nice too. About a 30-40 min drive to DEN. It's not as congested as Aurora/Cherry Creek/Downtown Denver, etc..

g

No kidding. I live in Westminster and wouldn't call it a dump at all. Even Arvada has nice new developments to the west side. Parker is nice, but you'll buy a new house that is poorly constructed for 250k.

S.

I was born and raised in Longmont. Not a bad place to consider IMO. About 30-40 minutes to DIA. 10 minutes to Boulder, 45 to downtown Denver.

I can recommend an awesome orthodontist and dentist to you (dad/brother). :laugh: ;)

Longmont United is the hospital there.

Its not a place full of nighlife, singles or awesome things to do for a young single pilot. If your a bit older, have a family and want a nice community, you may want to take a closer look.

Whatever you choose, enjoy it. I miss Colorado. Its some good living. Good luck!

Also, adopt the Buffs as your team. Not a place in the world better than Folsom Field on a fall Saturday afternoon....;)

I grew up in a sea of red on Saturdays. I am too afraid to go to Boulder :D.

I grew up in a sea of red on Saturdays. I am too afraid to go to Boulder :D.

:laugh: Do not believe the legend. Its not as you have heard. Hell, its not like in Kneebraska when Brandon Drumm had the beer bottle thrown at him after scoring a TD. And yea, its on tape....:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back