• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Denver Area

jacksjj

In thrust we trust.
Total Time
4:30
I am a current 121 FO, looking for something on the Corporate/Charter/Private side in Denver and the surrounding area. I am brand new to the area, and have no leads whatsoever. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

~3500TT
~3000Turbine
~2500Multi
~CL600, EMB170, and BE30 experience.

rice

Clown Puncher
Total Time
8000+
You're joking, right???
The unemployment line is something like 50-60 deep here. And that is just amongst the corporate/charter guys in the area. I personally know of a half dozen guys who've been out of work for about a year.

Not saying it's impossible but I think you'd have an easier time getting laid in Afghanistan right now.

rice

Clown Puncher
Total Time
8000+
Joking? No. Thanks for the attitude.

You're Welcome!!
No attitude here friend, just telling you like it is. Would you prefer sunshine being blown up your A$$???
Fact is no fewer than three dept.'s have shut down in the the last 9-12 months at KAPA alone. That previous number doesn't count the guys who've been laid off due to downsizing of some dept.'s.
Like I said before, not impossible to find a job here but I'd think your odds are better playing Lotto. Sorry but it is the reality for now.

Tug Driver

I can't keep a girlfriend
Total Time
9,000+
where are you based now for your 121?