• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Denver area jobs???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some companies I can think of in the Denver area that might hire you are Air Wisconsin, Great Lakes, Keylime, Superior Aviation, and International jet. Superior is just like Keylime flying freight in Metros and cessna 404's. They have a paying first officer program (1000$/month I think). I used to know the director of training and actually worked for them for a while. They probably are not hiring now but you never know. Try Air Wisconsin when they start hiring again. They would love to have previous 121 pilot. It is hard to get a job in the Denver area. I tried two different times and finally got back to Denver after working jobs in other states for four years.

Re: thanks

watr1 said:
Cardinal...close guess, but I actually worked at CommutAir, they also fly 1900's, mainly upstate New York.

Hehe, I'm from PWM, tell ya what, I'll trade ya jobs. :)

Cheezpilot...thanks - I'd LOVE Air Wisconsin. My stuff has been walked in to Kristy, hope to get the call one day. I have a friend on the Dornier, (for another couple of months anyway) and he loves the place.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I thought it would be tough to find a good job out west, but I'll keep at it. It's gotta turn around sooner or later.

watr1

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back