Denver Airport Hotel at crew rates!

SpyFlysDOTs

Fight Info
Total Time
lots
Got stuck in DEN this week.
When I was based there, from Jan-April of 03' stayed at a lil suite hotel for cheap, like $35 a night crew rate.
Called hotel where a Witch with a B answered.
The Witch went on, after getting my name, to tell me that a year ago, I skipped out on a bill, without paying and made a reservation that I didnt keep. What she said made NO SENSE at all, then she hung up on me.
When I called back, she hung up on me when I asked for her last name.
Note, last time I stayed at this hotel was in April of 03!

Has anyone had the pleasure of staying at this hotel?
I doubt I am the only one that has experienced this, am I?

Right now, corp office was notified, but I suspect some major nepotisim..cause usually people in the hospitality business, are at least civil!

PS Evi at the Roof ROCKS..great sense of humor and great crew rates! :)

Total Time
if someone else delt with a jerkoff hotel maid like he had to, maybe it could be something that happened more than once

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
Are they any hotels around Centennial that might have some pilot rates? What about at Colorado Springs? I was thinking of heading up that way later this week to do some job hunting.

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
I believe the Raddison over by the United training center still goes for about $39-$42 a night. 30 min ride from the airport though.

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
I will be driving, so its fine. Do you just have to ask for the discount or is 121 employment required?