Democrats and private jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sparse

The Senate kept the stimulus bill open for vote until 11 PM last night while the White House sent a government jet to pick up an Ohio senator who was attending I believe his mother's wake. So what is good for the gander isn't necessarily good for the goose.

What, politicians are hypocrites? Say it isn't so.....

By the way, I spell hypocrite P-E-L-O-S-I.

By the way, I spell hypocrite P-E-L-O-S-I.

Term limits or bust! This bunch will destroy us if they stay in power.

Sorry bud. Too late......

What, politicians are hypocrites? Say it isn't so.....

Next he's going to tell us the Easter bunny doesn't exist!

I wonder how those blue collar union guys in ICT that are laid off from the demonized corporate aviation industry will vote next election.

The C-20(GIII) was just not good enough for Nancy(the mouth) Pelosi. It just couldn't go non-stop from DC to San Fran. Security concerns after 9-11 also made the GIII just not good enough. Now she flies the C-32(757) each week round trip. At the price of approx $60,000 each way, she is costing the US taxpayers $480,000 per month.

I think we should demand that she put up or shut up!

The President, Vice President and numerous democrats in congress (Senate, and House) and some cabinet members have launched a brutal assault on the corporate jet. Don't they realize they could put millions in this country out of work just because they don't think anyone deserves this luxury?

All the small airports and their surrounding communities that rely on corporations and their jets helping their local business and economy. Very short sighted and ignorant of these politicians.

Latest resources

Back