Delta's taking the path of Pan Am by trying to become a long-haul carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spirit Jumpseats

I have to agree with Engima and Jetsetter - Spirit makes every effort to get a jumpseater onboard. The times I've jumpseated on Spirit everyone has been pleasant, friendly and more than happen to welcome us aboard.

Now it's nice to see ex-JUS people up front too!

iaflyer

xdays said:
Don't take anyones word. Supply flight number, city pair, and date and it can be easily verified. You're asking everyone here to accept your anonymous source as supplying valid information, yet you balk at supplying information that can validate your source?
Oh why, so you can turn them in or something? As if you really care that it happened.

Besides, I really could care less whether you believe your precious airline could be capable of such treatment. I really could care less whether you agree with me. Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to get your approval or agreement (I know you guys have a hard time understanding that).

Jetsetter said:
I have used Spirit to jumpseat a few times, and they have always gone above and beyond for jumpseaters. An extremely professional group of people.

Jungle Jet, almost everything you have said about jumpseating is incorrect. You have zero credibility.
Right. I get it now. You disagree with my sentiments regarding Spirit, therefore everything I said about jumpseating is now incorrect.

Whatever buddy, I really don't care if you think I have credibility or not.

No, it is not just what you said about Spirit. What you said about Delta's jumpseat policy is not correct either.

Maybe it is just me, but you seem very bitter towards airlines, mostly Delta. Did you interview with Delta and get shot down?

Very bitter towards airlines? Perhaps it is just you.

Did I interview with DL? No, I'm not ex-military with blue eyes. Until recently, if your dad wasn't a DL pilot, that's about all they ever hired.

Kinda shoots your angry white male theory down, doesn't it?

Jingle Jet,

Change your forum name to Sour Grapes then get some anger management.

OBTW...my eyes are brown.

Jungle Jet,

I know lots of Delta pilots that are not military and do not have parents that work at delta.

Kinda shoots down your only miltary pilots at Delta theory, dosen't it ?

Guys, give it up already. Surely you've figured out by now that Jungle Jet is some 15 yr old kid who is just baiting you.

Ignore the idiot.

~~~^~~~ said:
I keep hearing "Dallas," nothing official, but makes sense with American and Southwest in town.
Don't forget Airtran. I'm sure they'll gladly take whatever Delta drops out of DFW and start giving American and SWA some headaches in the future.

Jungle_Jet said:
RE: Jumpseating

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. I guy lives in city A. The aircraft is in city B. They are reporting to work where the aircraft is located, we don't have domiciles per se.
In which case the pilot is home domiciled and ought to have a ticket purchased for him from his home to the aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back