Delta's New Hope for Revenue!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cumulus said:
How about those Southwest uniforms!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They look the same as the kind that Six Flags wears to sweep the park.

If you want to be treated professionally, then dress the part.

Dude, that's the only way I would want to dress if I was an FA. Yeah, let's all get dressed up to be $hit on by a$$hole pax. :rolleyes:

To canyon blue, "Are you one of those guys that still wears the hat?"

No, absolutely not wearing the hat. I'm all for being comfortable, but what I'm saying is that some SWA flight attendants look so scruffy in their wrinkled polo tops carrying backpacks and food bags (Yes, I know as well as you do) where another one on the same plane has on a blazer and nicely ironed pants and no tennis shoes. They call that a UNIFORM.....

Definitions of uniform on the Web:

• [size=-1]
  • always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences; "a street of uniform tall white buildings"
  • consistent: the same throughout in structure or composition; "bituminous coal is often treated as a consistent and homogeneous product"
  • undifferentiated: not differentiated
  • clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
  • as worn by President Barrett......a pair of sweat pants and a LUV SWA T-shirt = formal wear.[/size]

I think DAL has 3 F/A's who will actually look good in that.

Coffee, Tea, or Capt. M ?

capt. megadeth said:
Dude, that's the only way I would want to dress if I was an FA. Yeah, let's all get dressed up to be $hit on by a$$hole pax. :rolleyes:

Now come on Capt. M, we all know you would look great in the hot pants uniform of 1972...... ;) Add in a little blue hat too..... heh heh heh

N905TW said:
Now come on Capt. M, we all know you would look great in the hot pants uniform of 1972...... ;) Add in a little blue hat too..... heh heh heh

Awwww, shucks! I'm blushing ;)

Latest resources

Back